Closed Thread
Page 71 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg Arlais, I just gathered myself during the day all excited, now iam going to start crying again ! It's so sudden, its so great!! Hope you are having a great date night and tom night after Checking and rechecking and some more rechecking you and DH can get some good rest for the big day!!

veritas looks like you are going next!

KK what a big day you must be having today. Hope everything went smoothly and your beautiful bubby is here! Take care.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais so are you like 38 weeks atm?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, it definitely is all happening in here! How exciting! Look forward to all the updates from you ladies. I can't believe we are all so close. I just had my last antenatal class and got quite emotional watching the baby videos. Had to wipe away tears. I'm still a little in disbelief that this is actually really happening!
    I've just spoken to DH about getting the birthing suite bag ready tomorrow. My hospital bag is ready but I've been quite relaxed about a lot of other things. Coming on here and reading Arlais is having contractions, Jay -your capsules , car service and all bags are ready! It's just given me a massive kick up the bum. This could be me very shortly!
    plus I get weekly updates from a pregnancy app every week and this morning it said that I will be full term next week. Full Term!Next Week!? How did this come around so fast!?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Octoberbaby2010  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning all, well our princess miracle TIA RIPEKA (middle name is Rebecca in maori) was delivered by c section @ 2.50pm on the 25 th march (38 weeks 6 days) 8 pound 15oz we are all doing well and bubs latched on straight away breast feeding! So in love! As im on my phone I can't post pictures, but will do so when I get home in 3-4 days and read all your messages! Much love to you all and thank you for all your support through this crazy journey we have all been on xxxx
    Last edited by Kerikiwi; 26-03-2014 at 03:07.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kerikiwi For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (26-03-2014),bedlover  (26-03-2014),hwaterhouse  (26-03-2014),KJ35  (26-03-2014),nirok  (26-03-2014),Octoberbaby2010  (26-03-2014),Orchids  (26-03-2014),SimpsonDesert  (26-03-2014),Team panda  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh, can't believe there will be two, maybe three babies here this week!

A huge congratulations to you Keri. Can't wait to see pictures. It's fantastic to hear she's doing so well. Hope you're not feeling too terrible and your recovery is a quick one.

Goodluck Arlais! Will be checking in & waiting for your announcement.

How are you going veritas?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Keri!!!!! And welcome baby Tia! So happy for you right now!! Thats such exciting news Brilliant to hear all is well with you both. And for her to latch on straight away is awesome.

We have all struggled to get to this point and I'm unbelievably happy one of us has finally got their beautiful bubs in their arms. Thinking of everyone at this time as we count down the days until we're holding our bubbas just like Kerikiwi.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Kerri been waiting for the news to come through so happy for you and your little family the best news to wake up to this morning bet you've been enjoying so many snuggles with your new daughter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo! Congrats Keri and welcome Tia. So pleased to hear she latched right away. Thanks for taking the time to let us know - we are all so excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations Keri!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Keri... So so happy for you on the safe arrival if your little princess Tia... Got tears in my eyes writing this.. Enjoy every moment.. Can't wait to see pics

Date night sounded perfect Arlais.. What a great idea.. Take it easy today, tomorrow is your turn to meet your bundle if joy.. Yay!!!

Veritas how are you travelling?

Hope everyone else is well.. I'm good, just got constant heartburn now.. My little one must have a full head of hair!

Can't believe we are all so close to meeting our miracles! xx