Closed Thread
Page 70 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Arlais...!!! You're baby girl can't wait to meet you. Just try to keep calm and be in a good head space in the time you have left. Wishing you all the best *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing Keri all the best today and can't wait to hear the news...

Arlais - OMG, you just gave me goosebumps.. I'm so excited for you!! 2 days to go! Yay..

Veritas - sounds like you're not far behind... This is all too exciting! Can't wait for the news!

AFM - Went to visit my clients today to say goodbye and introduce my replacement... They bought me the cutest pack with a beanie, mittens, socks and bib.. This really is happening!! 1.5 weeks of work left

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DH is taking me out to dinner and the movies for one last pre-baby date night

Now I've had some time to process I'm not panicking quite so much! We've already got quite a few meals in the freezer and I won't need to worry about grocery shopping for this next week because DH will be with me most of the time.

Sure, the house isn't as clean and tidy as I would have liked it to be before going to hospital, but DH will be on leave once we're home and he's good at taking care of things. At least I'm on top of the laundry, the nursery is finished and all bubs stuff is ready to go.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Octoberbaby2010  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a perfect thing to do tonight Arlais! And it sounds like you have nothing to worry about - you are ready! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear you're feeling more relaxed Arlias...enjoy the movies & dinner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great to hear Arlais, enjoy tonight and tomorrow so that you are nice and relaxed when your princess arrives.

All of a sudden, I've got so excited!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I just speed read through all the thread since my last post with excitement, & adrenaline grins

Wow Arlias! Congrats on chilling and best of luck for Thurs! super grins

Veritas - your news is exciting too it's hot me on the edge of my seat waiting

Keri - was hoping you'd have posted but understand your day is today just hope to hear all your wonderful news & bubs details soon! Hugs & cheers!

AFM - car service done so capsule, Juniors hospital bag, breast feeding pillow and nappy bag now in my car. Hubbies car now has the 0-8yrs car seat in it too . Tell you what it was not easy threading seat belt through with a watermelon strapped to me grins!!

So now just have to pack some snack food for us, our bag, my exercise ball & pregnancy pillows and were good to go! growth scan on Mon!

Think junior flipped today and is now lying across my stomach :0 it was I weird movement too! But he's still half way in the right spot and obviously still has heaps of room to turn back so not worried. Will know for sure after scan.

Decided today to text all the couples from my 4 x 3hr night antenatal classes (as some are over/due now) & had a text this arvo with a baby pic of an adorable baby girl with the longest thickest black hair I've seen for a new born sucking on her fist SO CUTE! One day over due date and mum and bub doing well. She was born at lunch and they sent me a pick felt very special to get to see an pic so soon. What a lovely couple! So beaming today!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais! Wow. So close to meeting your little one. So exciting!

Veritas, sounds like you are almost there too. Hope all hoes smoothly.

Just found these freezer recipes for new mums. Can't remember who was asking and I haven't tried any of them out but for those looking for inspiration...

http://retromummy.com/2014/03/23/fre...for-a-new-mum/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissMagic View Post
    Just found these freezer recipes for new mums. Can't remember who was asking and I haven't tried any of them out but for those looking for inspiration...

http://retromummy.com/2014/03/23/fre...for-a-new-mum/
    It was me! Thank you so much. All I have got so far is pumpkin soup so need all the help I can get!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you are enjoying your date night Arlias. Sounds like a perfect evening.

Thanks for the recipe link LMM. I really need to get onto some meal prep.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app