Closed Thread
Page 68 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All the best today Keri!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting Keri that bubs is on its way! Congratulations and hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Enjoy your babymoon Lots. Sounds relaxing. Just what you needed I'm sure.

Good idea to have the baby shower early Annerley. I found mine very tiring plus I had an interstate guest staying with us which made it harder.

AFM had a Drs appointment yesterday and was hooked up to the baby heart monitor gizmo to make sure bubs is ok. Unfortunately bubs moved the whole time so they left me on it for an hour trying to get a baseline. No luck. And my BP was a bit high so now have to watch out for preeclampsia. I'm sure I will be fine though but better safe than sorry.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Keri. Hope everything goes smoothly and we look forward to hearing from you when you feel up to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best for today Keri. How exciting! Look forward to reading the news.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Keri!! Sooooo exciting!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rt I agree best to be safe I think we are all (well except mummy Keri now grins) keeping a close watch on our bubs and any sign of preeclampsia. I hope you avoid it!

My filling was fixed yesterday yay & alls good. Today our car gets serviced the we start putting in the baby stuff reckon once the capsule is in it'll feel twice as close! Oh & I'll probably shed another hormonal tear or many hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am getting so excited and nervous that mummy Kerris delivering ! I am so excited that iam imagining what it's going to be like when I go in! It's happening for us girls, so close to the finish line. I need to calm myself down ! Godspeed Kerri. I need to calm down i am crying now!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had an appointment with my OB today and likely that I will have a c section @ 39 weeks. Bubs is feet first and has feet sticking straight out. I thought it was a head butting my ribs. All beginning to feel very real, especially with our first forum bubba arriving today.

Anyone got any tips for a c section? I'm not to worries, if I end up with a c section, as long as bubba is fine and mumma too. Was nice to see bubba again, haven't seen him since 20 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Keri! How exciting we're going to have our first bub arriving today - I feel like a very giddy aunt!!

Seems like a few of us have bubs that don't want to take the traditional route into the world. I'm currently in the waiting room at my Ob, we'll be discussing the c-section today

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

ABH  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck for today Keri I keep coming on here and checking I can't wait to hear the news very excited for you.

ABH only 6 weeks for you now not long at all, excited!! so looking forward to seeing the thread filled up with gorgeous little babies.

Well I had a paranoid panic today because I have not felt him move for 2 days so my OB fitted me in this morning, he is amazing I do love him so glad he is my OB he told me off for not going to see him yesterday. My baby is ok thank god he is head down and his back is against my tummy and the placenta covering him, he apparently kicked when OB was listening to his Heartbeat but I didn't feel it, so don't think I am in for feeling much movement. He is going to keep a close eye on me now because of my placenta. So it seems like Im going to have to get used to my paranoid panic attacks until he is in my arms. He also advised me to cut my hours at work in a couple of weks if this is a option.
    Last edited by KJ35; 25-03-2014 at 12:42.