Closed Thread
Page 67 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amps, glad to hear your OB is ok with you staying. Don't listen to any negative feedback, just do what's right for your health.

ABH -9 hours?!! I'm so jealous! I long for those hours. Get it while you can I say.

I've never been a great sleeper. And now I'm awake every two hours to go to the bathroom and around 4am it's a real struggle getting back to sleep. Cramps in the legs and bum don't help. Have had to sleep on a different side if the bed because rolling one way pulls on my sore muscles right above my belly near my ribs. Sounds silly but it helped last night. I feel like a beached whale rolling over but it always seems to make me smile and giggle to myself.

JJ, I love the belly shot. It's funny how much it sneaks up on you. You know you're getting bigger but it doesn't quite sink in until something becomes a crop top!

Jay, we love Rose as a middle name. Still deciding between first names. Loved Grace but someone used that and that kinda turned us off it which was a bit sad.

So DH is currently getting a surfing lesson and I just booked in for a pregnancy massage. Haha, like chalk and cheese.
    I figure, if I tire him out he'll be more likely to just want to veg with me tonight.
    I feel like I'm a soccer mum with my umbrella and phone ready to take photos. Waving as he swims past.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The threads been fast moving over the weekend! We have our boys name sorted too it was hard going but we name him by his name now so he kind of suits it already.

SD -I am the same lost about 3ks starting the diet and have maintained since then, so hoping the baby is growing etc and I am losing some of my pre pregnancy weight I needed to loose.

Amps - so sorry you are still struggling really hope you get everything sorted before the birth.

Can't wait to see the first baby pic this week think I will get quite emotional after sharing our journeys over the past few months.

Well I sorted out his clothes this weekend ready for washing and I didn't realise we had so many!! We only a few things to get now still big ticket really but waiting till after my baby shower and then will do the final shop. Happy Monday everyone not many left now, with a big sigh of relieve!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    For anyone looking for recipes there's a good thread here:

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ooker-Cookbook

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps im sorry to hear what you have had to go through I hope it eases off and doesn't get any worse xo

Kerikiwi omg cant wait to see pix! So exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have trawled, surfed, looked, named, vetoed, laughed........ Still no name ! We did something Similar Arlais, DH chose couple of names which we thought yep that's it! Then a week later I said nah!

I always thought I liked Liam but DH doesn't ! For a girl I really like Rayna but already in the family.

Amps- really hope you start feeling better soon. But it's good that they are letting you rest, I wld be anxious too, living far from the hospital.

SD- bubs stats looks really good!

KK- we have our first bubs soon, good luck hun, you must be having butterflies! Hope it all goes super smooth!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very best of luck for tomorrow Keri! Can't wait to hear your news when you are feeling up to it, such an exciting time for you and our thread!
    Only a week to go for you too, Arlais! I bet you can't believe it.

Ann- so happy to hear bub's kidney is still going ok but the varicose veins sound awful, you poor thing! Funnily enough, in early pregnancy I had a dream similar to yours where we had our baby and it slept all the time and we treated it like a new born but the baby was 12mths old, so weird!

Panda- I don't blame you for choosing a c section over a breech natural birth, ouch! I wonder if anyone would actually choose to deliver their baby naturally when breech

Lots- enjoy your babymoon and well deserved rest, sounds like bliss! How cute of your class to throw you a little baby shower, I'm sure the speeches were adorable!

Amps- so sorry you are still having a hard time but good to hear you are staying in hospital. The countdown is well and truly on until you meet your little one and then I hope your body gives you a well earned break

Take it easy Veritas! You deserve some good looking after!

Thanks Spidery, my GTT test went ok, just felt sleepy afterwards. I should find out the results on Thursday at my next obs appointment. I completely understand what you mean, I'm a little nervous about reaching the 30+ weeks stage as I'm worried about all the aches, pains and discomfort! I've had a fairly easy pregnancy and keep feeling like maybe the worst is yet to come! Trying to be positive though. Exciting news on your new place! When is your baby shower?

JJ- your pjs shot made me laugh!! Fantastic news that you got your bugaboo, it's great you got the one you really wanted, yay!

Bedlover- I think the April ladies have done a fab job at cooking their bub's too and even the May ladies have done so well. I really hope us June ladies follow suit. I heard of a baby that was born last Friday who had the same due date as me, thankfully the baby is doing ok but it was really confronting that it can happen so early.

Riss- as for middle names, I have one but DH doesn't either. We decided we wouldnt have one for this baby unless we could think of something that went with the first name we had decided on and also wanted one with sentimental meaning like after a family member, we have now come up with one so are all set!

Orchids- hope the heartburn eases for you, I've been getting a bit of reflux, not very pleasant!

Jay- hope your tooth is ok and your filling gets fixed. It would have been such a strange sensation having junior pinch you!

Simpson- thanks for reassuring me that there can be good things in store for the third trimester, only one week to go and I'll be there! Great news that you are managing your GD too.

KJ- we are like you and calling bub by its name already. Since we are having a girl, it helped us to imagine what I looked like as a child and I think the name suits, which is good. It didn't take us long to come up with a name, as DH seemed to like most of what I came up with, sometimes this made it harder though! We have ordered a wall print for the nursery with bub's first initial on it so it better not change now!

AFM- I'm 27wks today and feeling pretty good, I have 36 days left at work.
    My baby shower is this weekend, I had to have it early to fit around family and friends but happy to have it before the weather gets too cold or I'm too big and uncomfortable! I'm getting really excited for it!
    Last edited by Annerley; 24-03-2014 at 23:00.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

ann17  (25-03-2014),JJTiger  (25-03-2014),lotsathoughts  (24-03-2014),SimpsonDesert  (24-03-2014),Team panda  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing you all the best for tomorrow Keri!
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley, I think having a baby shower early is good. Gives you time to plan what you want to buy after that and you're less tired. Enjoy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of lucky Keri how exciting! wishing you a smooth day. Tomoz well b calling you mummy Keri

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley another one here who's having an easy run in third tri no sickness or aches during day a little cramp here and there when in bed but can't complain!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (25-03-2014)