Closed Thread
Page 66 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Amps I really feel for you, you've had it so rough. I know this is probably a bit extreme, but, can you ask your Ob to bring forward your CS??? You aren't well and being so stressed isn't good for you or your little one.

Jj that's awesome!! You look great, perfectly round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DOH lost a filling again. At least dentist are open now not like when I lost the last one at
    Xmas! Just means something else to do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow been, busy on here over the weekend. We had some friends and their three kids stay. Had such a lovely time. Geez kids are high energy!

Oh Amps, I hope you get to stay in hospital, especially when you have had such a hard time and don't live close to hospital.

Hope you get an early night tonight JJTiger. I had a lovely 9 hours last night and gee I needed it.

We are all sorted and agreed on names. Unless we decide he doesn't look like that name when he arrives.

Happy Monday, only four more to work if I include days off and public holidays. Yay, not that I am counting or anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay I lost 2 fillings last week! ive been meaning to find out if that's a pregnancy thing?
    i think I will leave it to after I've had the bubs.
    Amps you've had a really rough trot.I hope things start getting better for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again ladies
    Spoke to my ob and he's ok with me staying at the moment. I can't leave yet as still on pethadine but have reduced the dosage with aims to be weaned off by wednesday, best thing for bellybean. I think a midwife or time might give me a hard time but I have to do what is best for ME and Bellybean.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps - glad to hear you've spoken with your Obs and that you stay in hosp for the time being. You've hard such a tough time and I really feel for you. *hugs*

JJ - such a beautiful bump!!

Lotsa - what a lovely view. Enjoy the babymoon

Jay - you got some nice baby names there! Thanks for sharing.

Heartburn well and truly hit me last night. Gosh, didn't realise how painful it can be. Hardly got any sleep!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ- thanks you're a legend!! I'll look it up now. Baby bunting price matched our cradle yesterday so should have guess they'd do the same for a pram. Hope you got back to sleep before going to work.

Amp- I'm glad the doc agreed to keep you in for longer. Hope that eases your mind for now

Orchid- I know how you about the heartburn! It was bad last night! I find it's worse when I sleep on my right side.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Team Panda. - it can be a common thing in pregnancy for older ones to come loose / out from what I've heard but I would advise you get it fixed (unless you were still in first tri as they are more hesitant early on - but even back then I'd have had them to check it) as if it gets infected it could be more problematic, and finding time after bub is born could be a while!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks orchid

Other names used in my family for girls are
    Kaylie-Rose,
    Alannah Grace,
    Samantha Lee
    Bella-Rose
    Bryony
    Lucy
    Amy
    Claire
    Jane
    Jacquie / Jacqueline
    Indigo
    Jessica
    Isla
    Carrie
    Tammy

Not many boys in comparison
    Bryce
    Peter
    Darren
    Kenneth
    Keith
    Dale
    Kilarney

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

Sorry, long time no post from me. Only 3 weeks left at work and so much to finish off, so I've got limited time to jump on BH. Plus we finally pulled our fingers out and have been busily prepping everything at home for baby. Barely keeping up with reading along!

Keri- OMG I can't believe the time has come for your bub to arrive! Hope it goes smoothly tomorrow and looking forward to your announcement and pics.

Arlais- Eek! Not long for you either!! Sorry that bubs hasn't turned for you, but you seem to have taken the c/s in your stride and I'm sure you'll have a beautiful birth regardless.

Veritas- Good luck with the natural induction methods!

Ann, Orchids & Rtkirk- We also have no names picked for bub, argh!! The closest we've come is to veto what we don't like from the 2013 top 100 boy & girl lists. Neither of us have a stand-out favourite for either sex so that makes it really hard.

Amps- I'm really sorry that you continue to be plagued with problems, you sure have had the roughest pregnancy . Thank goodness you're on the home stretch now. I hope you have the easiest post-natal recovery and the most laid-back bub ever.

JJ- so bummed for you that your friend back-pedalled on all that baby gear. What awful timing too having missed all the big sales. Very pleased you got your dream pram on the weekend and loved the PJ bump shot .

KJ- So pleased your GD is easily managed and turned out to be less scary than you thought. We were given the Love n Care Rock my Baby swing as a gift (currently $99 on special at My baby warehouse). It seems great with different speed settings, a timer and a variety of lullabies. For an extra $30 you can get a power adapter which works out cheaper than using batteries.

Big hi to everyone else . Great to hear things falling into place with everyone's baby-prepping, food freezing, and either being on mat leave or winding down for it. So exciting that our babies are nearly here!

AFM- 33+1 today. Suprisingly I've found the third tri to be the best so far. Feeling quite well and haven't had any major complaints. I was diagnosed with GD but like KJ its all under control with diet. I lost 2kg after starting the diet and haven't regained any yet. Had a growth scan at 32 wks and bub is going great. Estimated weight 2.1kg and in 72nd centile. Most things are now ready at home and I have hardly anything left to buy after being spoiled at my baby shower. Just have to wash all the clothes, wraps & linen and pack the hospital bags. Now if only a few names would jump out at us we'd be set!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (24-03-2014),JJTiger  (25-03-2014)