Closed Thread
Page 61 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your wishes! so excited, but also nervous to go under the knife. Ill post on here soon as I can

Ill be in hospital 3-5 days and then the midwife will do home visits up to 6 weeks for me, so happy about that.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kerikiwi For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (22-03-2014),Jay11  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kerikiwi- good luck hun, now don't be too nervous! Easier said than done! Watching this space.

Arlais- you off ths rank next?

Amps- those migraines are horrid! I hope you will feel better soon.

Jay and all those ladies feeling crazy about having bubs in the room, that's perfectly fine, its not crazy at all ! DH is the same way, he said he will follow the baby around if bubs wheeled out of the room, I think he is scared bub will get mixed up ! I said he can be the male penguin! I think it was the initial shock of finding out about rooming and that Mater Private doesn't have a nursery anymore ! And all you ladies with a double bed iam envious! Single bed for us eventhough private! But DH gets a daybed, wonder if we need take sheets/ pillow !

Littlemagic - that was one of my main concerns ESP for mums who cannot have DH/DP because they are home with other kid/s makes it difficult for new mum ESP csection. So buzz away!

Wheres my sleep at night? Why am I watching tv til 2am eating twisties (mind you that's the first time I have junked late night in this pregnancy !). And why do I have crazy restless legs? And why is DH gently snoring away, shdnt he be up with me feeling miserable ! But sooooo happy to be preggos!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dammit Ann now I want twisties!

Unless anyone pops early I think I'll be next after Keri. Amps are you still booked in for the 1st of April??

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Arlais; 22-03-2014 at 17:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have to say I am very impressed that our little Apr/May/June group is having its first baby on 25th March!! That is great work.

Good cooking ladies!!

I am in a May group and there are 2 babies there already! Very stressful time for the mumma's and families. Glad that after all our stress conceiving we seem to be going relatively stress free on the delivery front - touch wood!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yummy chicken twisties Arlais..... licking my fingers with every twisty.....(saying this in a hypnotic voice!).

Well since I have been pregnant this is the first time I made a whole roast chic with veggies for dinner! I can say iam getting my appetite back!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok girls has any bought of thought of buying an electric baby wipes warmer (or maybe not an Aussie thing?). The reason I ask is cause when I had dd initially I didn't have one but everytime I pulled out a sheet it was cold and she squirmed and cried when used so I had to run it under warm water before use, hence, buying a wipes warmer. But not that I was looking for it of the top of my head I didn't see any when I hit the shops last week. But it was a handy thing to have (just like, we like the warm gel squirted for our ultrasound on a winters day ). Also found the diaper disposer handy, again wasnt going out to the wheelie bin on a cold night!

Also what I found useful was a car bottle warmer - had a thin cable with an adaptor that went in the cigarette lighter thingy.
    Last edited by ann17; 22-03-2014 at 18:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann when I had ds at the mater private they gave dh a pillow and blanket for sleeping. But my dh said the pillow mixed with the uncomfortable day bed was horrid. He was much happier once he brought his own pillow in for sleeping. So I would suggest if you can take a pillow for him

I'm 36 weeks tomorrow and eagerly awaiting Bubs arrival. I am quite uncomfortable and just want to meet him already lol and be able to play with ds1 again

Can't wait to see baby pics soon ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Ann I'm not sure how I'll feel spending more time on my own at the hospital with this baby as DH will be looking after DS. Hospital have said it's fine for DS to visit outside visiting hours but he shouldn't stay there all day - which we wouldn't do anyway. They also have a quiet period in the afternoon for resting. Hoping I don't miss DS too much and want to go home early if I'm not properly rested. I think I would rather know DS is at home with DH and happy than be worrying that he was at a friend's house and missing both me and DH!

For those with other children are you planning on giving the sibling a gift from the new baby?

So exciting we will have our first announcements so soon. Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So exciting that we are kicking off soon - and grateful we haven't had any premmies yet. Hearing the birth stories roll in I'm sure will make my wait go faster. Can't wait to hear from everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey HK thanks for the tip! So what was your experience at MMP? Were the midwives happy to help out with bubs?

littlemagic- the sacrifice we make as mums! Yes I wld feel more comfortable with sibling being at home with dad or immediate family. Wrap up bubs in big red bow for a pressie!
    Last edited by ann17; 22-03-2014 at 19:21.