Closed Thread
Page 57 of 95 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Rtkirk... Funny you mention dreams.. Last night I dreamt DH gave birth to our Bubs.. But it was a cat! Lol... I was so devastated and everyone was coming to visit saying how cute it was and I was like 'it's a cat!!!' Lol.. I was devastated after IVF we ended up with another cat! Lol.. I said to DH, we are definitely doing another cycle, I don't want another cat I want a baby!! Lol Too funny!

Happy Friday ladies.. I was so tired last night I cancelled my Pilates class.. 2 weeks of work left..... Bring on mat leave I'm exhausted.. I'm now getting up 3 times a night to pee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Too funny JJ! I couldn't stop laughing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Brilliant JJ! Just gold!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rtkirk, funny dream. Think that maybe wishful thinking! Have you seen the movie What to expect when your expecting? She sneezes to give birth when she is in labour. JJTiger had to laugh about your cat dream too. I was dreaming the other night I was washing MCN. How exciting. Not.

Good luck with your GTT this morning Catlover, hope your not too bored. I find I can't read when I'm so hungry, makes me feel sick. At least your getting it over and done with.

So pumped its Friday and only have 6 more weeks of work. Anyone have a sore back, I am having to take a wheat bag to work just to get through the day. I think its all the sitting down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    In the 2 hour wait now. Found out the results of my GCT were actually 11.6. Ouch!

Baseline today was 4.7. Will update when I get the final result.

Sent from my ZTE T28 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Team panda: I thought teachers health was on the expensive side. I should look around too. Maybe after bubs is born.

Arlais: I'm sorry the EVC didn't work. At least you gave it a shot. I really hope bubs decides to turn on it's own.

JJ that dream is hilarious!!!! I haven't had weird ones just scary ones that are just my worries coming out in my dreams. I'd love a cat dream lol

So girls I have my date book and I have 13 weeks to go. Very exciting!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    the dreams have made me giggle this morning thanks ladies.

Good luck Catlover with your test.

I have been advised by a few friends and my hairdresser that the baby swing is a lifesaver and a must have, can help in the night to get baby to sleep too if having issues, so I am going to purchase one. Anyone purchased one already or have any recommendations?

Happy Friday everyone!!! well I am working up to 39weeks if possible so 10 weeks of work for me!!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Kj - we got one half price at the target sale, had one for dd and yes it was a lifesaver, especially when they get to the don't put me down don't leave the room stage.

Funniest dreams ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ - I'll have to share that with my hubby as he keeps telling me I could be having puppies! I tell him no puppies & remind him there is only one baby and he tells me it could be one puppy! Hahaha love my hubby never a dull moment.

I filmed Juniors belly dancing yesterday and played it for him on the TV using Apple TV he seemed amazed.

Then last night I was lying on my right side & Junior kicked so hard he pinched my skin between him and the bed and it hurt so hubby put his hand between my belly and the mattress and felt how hard it was and he said sorry to me as he realised if he felt it that hard then it must hurt me!
    He hates me in pain so he cupped his hand over the spot to cushion the blows until Junior finally settled and I could turn over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls lot of reading and catching up to do ! After a whirlwind week iam back overseas, flying intl is trebbile with a big belly, I faced my last leg of journey (3.5hrs drive ) after a good cry in the hotel room!!

well after the upsetting discovery of bub having one kidney basically we have to wait and see after bub is born, "what it comes out with". as I was told. But they wil be tests and paed visits. However it seems though that one kidney us functioning fine. OB is playing it real cool maybe not wanting to stress me out.

Also found out that its varicose veins "down there " that's making me limp and hobble!

I seriously just wanted to give a standing ovation to the girls who are still working, I don't know how you do it!