Closed Thread
Page 56 of 95 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bump pics of our little wriggler @ 30.5weeks
    Last night I was on the couch with hubby really comfy except that Junior was wiggling a lot ... so I told him to choose a place and take a break for mummy... he chose my bladder!!! ... and then I think he got the hiccups a weird feeling like I was going to wet myself one second ...nope alls good ... maybe ... Nope ... Needless to say thought I better play it save and get up & empty my bladder just in case! Guess I asked for it!!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395272109.421134.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395272126.782328.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Team Panda-I decided last night I that I definately don't want to attempt ECV with my anterior placenta. The risks of placental abruption are too high for my liking.

Jay-that's gorgeous!!! Nice boobs too

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I just sat on hold for HCF for 25 minutes!!

In case anyone is in the same situation:
    -as I already have family cover bub is automatically covered from birth, I just need to add the name to the policy when I get around to it after the birth, but any special care etc will be automatically covered.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz Id also rather no interference if possible, just doesn't sound very pleasant. At least you know with cs baby comes out safe. My acupuncturist said she will do her thing as well to try turn her. Would you consider acupuncture?
    Doctor said he is happy to deliver breech if necessary but I told him I'd rather Caesarian to which he said that's what he would want his partner to do. Babies can come out stunned and have to go to nursery when breech.
    Riss I called Teachers Health but it would end up being more expensive for me. I'm going to try I select.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Team panda View Post
    Ngaiz Id also rather no interference if possible, just doesn't sound very pleasant. At least you know with cs baby comes out safe. My acupuncturist said she will do her thing as well to try turn her. Would you consider acupuncture?
    I don't think so. I have anxiety attacks when it come to needles and really struggled with acupuncture in our last cycle. My lady said not to do it if it causes more stress. I'm of the opinion that bub will turn if it's meant to and there may be a reason it's sitting this way. If we book and it turns that's great, but if not, it won't be the end of the world.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have an anterior placenta too, which makes an ECV a little riskier than normal but I was satisfied with the extra monitoring afterwards. The head midwife was very insistent afterwards that if I have any bleeding, cramping or feel like my waters might have broken I've got to get my butt straight back to hospital.

I had to monitor the baby's movements carefully overnight and luckily bub was very cooperative and been very active - to the point you can see my belly rolling and she's jabbing me in the bruised parts.......little cow

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (20-03-2014),Team panda  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais, you are so much braver than me, my anxiety always seems to get the better of me I prefer controlled environments, haha. I live just under 40 mintes from the hospital so if it all went wrong in the middle of the night, travel time plus time waiting for Ob and an on call anaesthetist could be the difference between being here and not.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Team Panda-I decided last night I that I definately don't want to attempt ECV with my anterior placenta. The risks of placental abruption are too high for my liking.

Jay-that's gorgeous!!! Nice boobs too
    Haha tks didn't have them b4 so happy I have had some just like to hold onto a bit after BF wish I didn't have what I call the 'Tory Spelling gap' though, but at least bras bring them closer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz I think you should just go with what feels right for you. I can understand after all we do to get these bundles of joy that you want to do everything you can to ensure a happy safe delivery.
    I'm glad that you and bubs are doing well Arlais. Sounds like you have a little girl there who knows what she wants already
    Good luck with your acupuncture Panda hope it works for you. I have used it for back issues and it works a treat.
    Jay I am also lovin my new boobs. Wish I could keep them!
    Does anyone dream about giving birth? I swear that's all I dream about now. And bizarre things too like I sneezed and bubs came out!? Hmmm wonder what's on my mind?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    GTT this morning. Hope I can make it through the 2 hours without too many problems. I've got a book packed so I can read my way through most of the time; and I've packed a couple of snacks to nibble on once the test is finished. Just hope I don't end up with a headache from not having eaten for so long.