I'm with MBP, not sure how much my premium will go up by but I have 60days after delivery to upgrade to family cover.
Gee JJ, prams are big business aren't they?!
Kj- I always find comfort in music, it's extremely powerful. In the words of Bob Marley "One good thing about music, when hits you, you feel no pain"
Arlais-sorry ECV didn't work I've just come back from my OB and bub is still breech so DH has to come to my appt in two weeks. If bub hasn't turned (hes not likely the chances) we will book CS for between 38-39 weeks (which gives me an April bub not May). The numbers he gave me were ECV would work 60% of the time and 50% of successful turns will end up in CS anyway. He knows I would prefer to deliver naturally and that it's my decision but he would recommend we go for CS.
Afm-BP is creeping up a bit but only minor swelling. Have to have BT for that sharp pain in my liver region. That, plus the increased BP has him worried about PE. He's not concerned about my cervix length and said he won't bother checking, if I got into labour then so be it 'cause I've had steroids and at this gestation baby will be fine.