Closed Thread
Page 54 of 95 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Veritas and ABH. I'll give them a call today. Just got a letter saying my PHI has gone up $10 a month! Getting so expensive!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

ABH  (19-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who is your PHI with Riss? Mine is with Bupa and is going up $30 per month, think I will have to start shopping around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for you kind words re DH Nan, he was picking some songs for his mum to use at the funeral last night oh my god I was a blubbering mess some the songs out there you can really relate to in times like these.

In regards to PHI I am with HCF to Veritas I have single cover at the moment because it worked out cheaper than having me and DH on one, so I have to change to family cover two months before our baby is due and add him on. ABH mines increased by $30' too haven't received DH's increase yet and then when I change to family cover next month it increases by another $30, I was looking around to see what was out there and was hard work so I gave up!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catlover hope your 2hour test comes back good, I have read its quite common to fail the 1 hour and pass the 2hour very strange.

I have all the baby clothes still to wash too!! with my MIL going back to the UK on Sunday I'm going to give her some money and get her to buy the rest of the baby gear we need like bibs/muslin wraps etc

I am now 28wks and I am feeling more movement its weird I felt a kick through my stomach last night again. getting really excited now!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on single cover so that prob why it's less. I'm with Teachers Health. It's a really good fund. When I do acupuncture I pay less than half. Plus I just realised I can claim all my progesterone pessaries through them too as I'm still taking them and $120 a month is steep! I'm going to change to single parent cover but if it's the same price as family I'll add DH.

KJ- songs bring out such emotion! I would be a blubbering mess too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Riss78 View Post
    Hey JJ I have question seeing your going to st vinnies too. When did you go for the antenatal classes?? How many weeks were you?
    I had a look at my dates and it's not till mid May!! I'll be 33 weeks by then. Hope I won't be too tired to move. It goes for 3 Saturday mornings.

Also while I remember, have you put bubs on your private Heath cover yet? My SIL said they are covered automatically for 30 days after birth but I think I read that you need to have it before.
    Riss- I did mine from 27 weeks but everyone else in the class was over 30 weeks.. There was someone in the class who was 36 weeks, so don't worry.. We did the 3x sat mornings and found them really good with the midwife... Includes tour of the birthing suite which was good.. Morning tea is extremely generous.. DH was very impressed! lol

I'm calling Bupa next week as I thought Bubs had to be added before birth to be covered.. My girlfriend only yesterday said she was told to do it after the birth.. So now I'm confused.. Will give them a call..

ABH - Don't think I'll go with the Rozibaby.. I want to go in and see it but they only take appointments midweek and I'm still working full time.. I tried the pram builder online and everything I want adds up to over $900!! Not sure if I did it right? I really want the bassinette option though..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks JJ- at least I won't be the only one that huge hehe. Glad to hear it was informative. It would be good to see the new renovated rooms and getting a nice morning tea is a huge plus!! Hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just got home from having an ECV - unfortunately it didn't work and bub is still stubbornly sitting breech, so unless she turns on her own (which is highly unlikely) I will definitely be having a c-section to get this bub out.

My Ob booked in a tentative date of the 31st of March at our last appointment, but we'll review that when I see her next week.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (19-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I phonedy PHI at 6 month and they've put bub on as expected on 24May & will send us a letter a week before with new premium rate increase and then we have 2 weeks after birth to get them birth details but bub will be covered.
    Best to call I reckon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry it didn't work Arlias! Hugs

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (19-03-2014)