Closed Thread
Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies for all your 30wk congrats feeling really good and can't believe how lucky we have been.
    Our boy is a mover still his head might be down it the rest of him twists turns punches kick and today he he's had the hiccup rhythmic movements twice. They say the should be felt at least 10times a day minimum but any dramatic drop off you should call midwives. The OB said Junior still has a lot of room so that why we are still getting the jabbing movements too.

Haven't noticed any real changes yet other then bending puffs me but sometimes junior gets in positions that make my breathing harder too!

Amps I can't believe your migraines are back just want to give you a big hug! So sorry! You deserve a smooth run!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg! Have any of you ever had a doctor tell you to 'suck it up '? I just have. He's made ne cry and feel like I'm endangering our baby

Sent from my ZTE T28 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me at 36Weeks

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What the he'll Amps!!!! I do hate Drs sometimes, some of the ones I work with can be right a$$es but the majority are lovely. Your belly is beautiful xx

I'm not worried about the reduced movement. I just didn't realise how much it would reduce by and it's a noticeable difference, especially when I hardly felt much anyway.

Eta-Is anyone in the last few weeks being checked for dilation and effacement?? Is it standard practice?
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 17-03-2014 at 06:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bedlover, I'll ask around. $650 for a bugaboo is a bargain!

Thanks team panda I'll check out the silvercross.. That's what I was thinking about in regards to the steriliser too.. I'll just boil the bottles...

What's most frustrating is that we could have budgeted for this stuff if we knew we had to buy it.. (7 months ago) Saying 7 weeks out that we can't have it, has really thrown a spanner in the works, budget size.

OMG Amps.. What a right pig that doc is.. I'm sorry to hear you had to listen to that crap. On a positive note, your belly is adorable..

Ngaiz I haven't yet.. I'm 33 weeks and seeing my OB tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz I am only 33 weeks this time but last time I had an internal about 39 weeks to check it all out.
    I wouldn't want too many checks until right before I am due - it will happen when it happens!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps I would get DH to talk to the Drs / hospital administration on your behalf. You are in a fragile state and shouldn't have to be defending yourself to Drs at the moment. I would be complaining about that dude.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, am going to try to get transfered to private hospital with my ob.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    29 weeks 1 day.
    Week 29.jpg

I don't seem to feel as big as I look at the moment. Can't believe my ticker will move into single digits some time next week. Still so much to do around here, with cleaning out the spare room, assembling the cot, figuring out how to set the car seat to the rear-facing position (we've read the instructions, but still can't make head or tail of it), and we still have at least some stuff still to buy both for the baby and for me.

Looking forward to checking out the Pregnancy, Baby & Children's Expo here in Adelaide this weekend. I'll probably be suffering information overload by the time I get home; but better too much information than not enough.
    Last edited by Catzilla; 17-03-2014 at 09:34.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Catzilla For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (17-03-2014)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Amps - hope they can get you into a more supportive environment.

Watching one born every minute at 37 weeks are not recommended. Tears abound!