Closed Thread
Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Arlais Wow! You may go in early by the sounds of it. Maybe you should finish work immediately, so as not to put too much extra pressure on your body.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Arlais! I agree with team panda. I think you should be signed off work now and just rest. Hoping bubs stays put.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thank goodness it's all ok and you have a plan Arlais.

Been feeling very pre menstrual and achey myself the last few days too. Want another three weeks of bubs cooking at least though yet! Wouldn't mind finishing up work sooner though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Arlais, that is so full on. Fingers crossed that baby stays put for a while longer yet!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas I have been feeling very pre menstrual today too. I only had 4 hours sleep last night so hoping it might be that!

Between feeling hot, not being able to get comfortable and baby kicking the crap out of me every time I lie down, then mixing that with an unsettled toddler and an old dog needing to wee in the middle of the night, I am about ready to throw something - enough is enough already!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hwaterhouse - Hope you are feeling better. A uti is not fun, haven't had one in 20 years so am keeping that I don't get one now, so common in pregnancy though.

Arlais - That must've been scary. Hope things have settled some more and baby stays put a bit longer. Glad to hear you have a plan in place. I would be saying "Bye work, hello baby shopping!" I started packing a bag for baby yesterday, mine has been ready for months.

My feet and hands aren't swollen any more but my bp is still up a bit. See my ob tomorrow instead of next week just to be safe. I'm kind of getting excited now, not long until I will be holding my baby. A friend is giving me a baby bath tomorrow and another friend is picking me up some cot sheets from BigW today, pretty much all I had left to get.
    Has anyone else been getting over the top mood swings?? I totally cracked it a telemarketer earlier today and got extremely distressed when talking with dh on the phone the other night.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (19-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How scary Arlais! Hope bub stays put a bit longer yet but sounds like you should prepare to go early!!

hwaterhouse, hope you are feeling better too. I've worried a bit about having utis over the ladt few weeks but thankflly nothing seems to have come from it.

I'm feeling well and truly over being pregnant. This heat is killing me and I feel so uncomfortable. I just don't know how the next 7 weeks will go. DS had his first ever sleep over at the grandparents on the weekend, so I finished jobs in his big boy room, finished organising the nursey and washed and sterilised all my baby toys. Still got lots of other jobs to do though. Feel it necessary to clean, declutter snd organise every room and every cupboard as I really don't know when I'll get to them again! I have my 32 week growth scan next Wed so hoping all is ok due to my low Pappa. Obs seems pretty confident things should be good. He estimates bub is pretty averagr,' 40-50th percentile, so hopefully he is right.

All getting close now!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    The whole thing was a bit scary, but I'll be sticking it out at work until the end of the week. I have a desk job so nothing too stressful thankfully

I've said from day dot this baby is coming early - but I definitely want to make it into March at the very least!!

I was feeling very uncomfortable, heavy and sore belly, and exceptionally moody the night before - so if you're feeling like that ladies and get anything at all in the way of cramps or tightenings please do yourselves a favour and be seen to! You might feel silly, but it's definitely the best thing to do. I'm lucky everything eased up on its own but you may just need some help - so please take care of yourselves

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing hwaterhouse, good to know what to look out for.

Wow Arlais! That would have been a massive scare. You sounded like you stayed really calm, well done

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's good to know what to look out for. Sounds like lots are having a rough run at the moment with a variety of symptoms.
    Today I felt quite yucky and light headed, dizzy and a bit wobbly on my feet. I was stuck in my classroom upstairs so slowly walked down to find someone in the office. Got a bit emotional because the last time I felt yuck DH was able to pick me up. But he was still in NZ. Anyway, a lovely friend drove me in my car home which wasn't too far and I've be resting for a couple of hours with my feet up. I'm feeling a bit overworked so this was a good sign to slow down. See my midwife tomorrow so get to hear the heartbeat again. Yay!

Hope we all make it to the weekend in one piece. Arlais, I hope you make it to March in one piece! March 1st is my birthday so it's a pretty cool date for bub to come I say