Closed Thread
Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you are out of hospital Amps, let's hope your next stay in for delivery!

I've got bad carpal tunnel too KJ, no fun at all.

Im hearing you girls about being uncomfortable with no room. I feel like i am about to burst and still have 4 weeks to go.I've been having fairly constant Braxton Hicks and quite a bit of pain at both the top and bottom of my bump. I really don't know how I am going to get through these weeks Makes me very glad I did a lot of jobs early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on confirmation of team pink Annerley.. The 4d scans look great, did you get some good pics? My DH has a big head, so I'm hoping our little one takes after me with that! Lol

I feel a bit silly as I didn't even know about strep b.. Will look it up.. I'll speak to my OB when I see her next week.

KJ great to hear all went well with the OB.. So sorry to hear about capal tunnel Is it likely to go away once you deliver?

Amps so glad Bubs is ok. Hoping the virus goes away quickly.. The vision of your cat is so funny.. My cat was clawing my tummy the other day.. Lol Funny you mention the shower stool.. We still have my late grandfathers one and it's now in our shower.. Made life so much easier, I can't bend down and get dizzy, so it's perfect! Mind you, DH is loving it!! I keep telling him, it's for me!! lol

AFM - 7 weeks to go!! 33 weeks today and only 3 weeks of work left... It's getting so close, very exciting times ahead! Happy Friday ladies

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Veritas I've been considering going to an acupuncturist near me who specializes in acupuncture for fertility and pregnancy, but I'm thinking I'll wait until after the ECV (if that's not successful).

I've been trying exercises from the spinning babies website, but no luck yet. If it does end up going to a planned c-section my baby will be here in 17 sleeps

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Octoberbaby2010  (14-03-2014)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay for 17 sleeps max!!! I'd pay someone to know it was gonna be in the next week or so ATM though appear to be getting dp's cold which is not cool at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you're super keen Veritas they can do a swab test to see if you're going to go into labour within the next week. Boo for colds though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my first pregnancy massage today, feel so much better, have had a sore back for months. Was so nice to lay on my stomach for a bit too. They have a hole cut out of the bed for your bump.

Exciting to read some ladies only have 3 or 4 weeks to go. I wonder who will be the first. Can't wait to see pics of bubs.

Enjoy your weekend, hope you get to do something you enjoy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pregnancy massages are brilliant!

I'm kind of hoping we work our way neatly down the list, but I'm actually quite surprised we're basically halfway through March already and haven't had any early bubs.

I've just bought some mattresses protectors, fitted sheets and a couple more swaddle wraps - I'm pretty sure I'm now officially done with stuff I need for baby! Still have to get the nursery set up properly, but we would be fine to welcome her any time now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im surprised too Arlais, especially after all the trips to hospital many of us have had.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow a swab test hey!! What will they think of next. I was just resorting to getting dp to check my cervix lol!

I finished our stock up today and just have fresh stuff to get and pre cooking to do. Already got risotto and casserole filling up the freezer just a few more to add and I'll feel prepared. Still some work to do on the nursery and DD's room but like you Arlais we'd technically be ready. So close!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas - how does risotto go in the freezer? Any tricks or hints, or just do it the normal way? And what about reheating?