Closed Thread
Page 44 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bahaha no never heard of anyone saying it smells sickly sweet ... although Men's Health years and years ago reckoned eating pineapple change it hahaha reckon someone with the pineapple plantations paid for that article :0 but guess we all smell things differently or at least describe them differently! Your a classic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck arlias

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funnily enough Jay DH drinking pineapple juice has a good effect on the taste lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    You ladies crack me up!

I can't sleep........again. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO uncomfortable!!!

I bought a shower stool today and am kicking myself for not buying one sooner. Would've made life a bit easier and saved my knees some pain.

There is NOT enough room in this body for me and this baby. Well mother nature has decided to throw in a bowel motion just for kicks!!
    seriously there isn't any room.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha! Amps, been awake since 3am and I agree, running out of room in this body fast. These sharp pains at the top of my bump feel like needles pressing into my ribs. Coughing or rolling over in bed us getting more difficult for sure!

Where did you get your shower stool?

6 more days left of work and I know I'm sounding soft, but the end feels like an eternity away. :/

Ok, off to try and sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow, how did I miss the pineapple chat? Haha, love it ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    lotsathoughts - I got it from the pharmacy across the road from the cairns private hospital. triangular shape, removable adjustable legs, also has removable foam cushion $65, well worth it I think.
    I keep getting weird pain that's sort of like pins and needles low down in groin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to read you are out of hospital Amps. Take care of yourself.

9 weeks today! Single digits, felt like this would never come. But wow this is going quick. So emotional at the moment.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I laughed when our calmbirth practitioner compared amniotic fluid to the smell of sperm.... Umm none of that in our household love we paid for ours! Lol

Amps that squishy feeling is terrible, it made me want to cry. I seem to have had some relief in the last couple days and bub has really dropped. Was told at our scan the head is really low, so much so they had trouble getting measurements.

Rt - positive strep b is not that uncommon, and as long as you follow standard precautions bub will be fine.

Arlais - not long til the ecv now! If you, or anyone else, wanted to try the recommended moxibustion the points to use are on the tips of your little toes. Burn it as close as you can so you feel warmth but not burning. I'd recommend a smokeless moxa over traditional as its much less stinky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Veritas I just snorted reading that!!!

Should get DH eating pineapple, maybe then I'd be more inclined to give him more attention in the oral sector.

See, now here I have been thinking that fluid will smell sweet when really it smells like the local pool. Well, to me sperm has a chlorine smell. The other day my underwear had a slight chlorine/ammonia smell and I just thought it was from pressure on my bladder and the possibility that I had p!ssed myself. Better call the Ob today.

I had that intense pressure under my ribs too but my belly has really dropped, it hangs over my pants now. It's a bit early for that! I'm hoping it gives bub more room at the top to turn.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 14-03-2014 at 07:03.