Closed Thread
Page 43 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kerikiwi/Arlais: not long now can't wait to see the baby pics.

Amps: how are you doing?

Ann: how was your OB appointment?

Catlover: good luck with your test.

ABH: I get full really quick too I can't eat big meals anymore which I could a few week ago probably a good thing for me.

I had my OB appointment this morning and he is really happy with me my blood sugars are under control and at normal levels now and if I keep up the good work he thinks there will be no issues with baby..Yeah!! also he seems to think they will be no need for him to come early so will definitely be between 39-40 weeks so first week in June. He is also in the head down position now and for the first time he kicked my arm off my stomach this morning it was amazing!!I mentioned my fear of labour and he said I had been through so much already that if after my 34wk growth scan I am still stressing and baby looks big he will book me in for a C-Section he dosent want me stressing at the labour... Another blooming pregnancy side affect for me I have capal tunnel on my wrists due to the swelling brilliant so splints on both arms for bed!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Test done. The drink tasted like lemonade to me. Seemed to feel pretty much okay for the duration of the test. Should hopefully know if my results are abnormal either in the next 48 hours; or by early next week.

Midwife appointment went well too. Heartbeat was going strong again (140bpm); fundal height was 29, which is pretty consistent with my weeks; she's not at all engaged; and has currently adopted a cephalic presentation, with her face towards my spine, and looking towards my left butt cheek (ROA presentation).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ouch KJ! And I thought I had it bad with this stupid ganglion on my wrist

Great position CatLover - I'm jealous Although my bub didn't start sitting consistently breech until about 32 weeks. She's been giving me some huge kicks down low today so I'm hoping now her legs aren't up around her head it will be easier to turn her, but more importantly if she's still moving her legs around fairly freely there shouldn't be any issues with her hips.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know the feeling all to well rtkirk. When I first tested positive I cried thinking I don't want a baby if I'm just putting it at risk. My friend is a neo natal pharmacist and she assures me that bub will be ok. My concern is if I'm not aware I'm leaking fluid and bub should be delivered. My discharge has been watery for a while now and all the swabs show it's not fluid so if it was I would be none the wiser.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, thanks again for all your kind words of support. Spent 2 1/2 days in hospital because of migraine. Finally got some sleep on Tuesday after 3 days of none, feeling much better by mid morning wed so came home. Ended up with virus of some kind, really sore throat, coughing, phlegm, snot etc, etc. All the good stuff!! Have to be very careful when I cough or sneeze or I 'wee' a little bit. Freaked me out with all the fluid they gave me, put on 3kg in less than 2days. 2kg gone by lunch today, that had me stressing, thought I was going to burst! Had this silly vision of my cat jumping on my belly with his claws and my stomach popping like in a cartoon!!
    Saw ob today, he's happy with progress. Bellybean is still measuring behind but all looks good, plenty of movement, plenty of fluid, good heart beat, lungs working, stomach movement with swallowing etc. He did say that if anything happens and I don't feel like I'm coping we can get bellybean out earlier.......

will try to catch up on personals tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you've finally got a bit of relief Amps, hoping you feel all better soon! Sounds like your bub is doing really well which is great

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Amps  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz the midwife at our antenatal told us it smells like sperm so it's a very destinct smell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Amps are love the cartoon image very funny

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Amps  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay11 View Post
    Ngaiz the midwife at our antenatal told us it smells like sperm so it's a very destinct smell!
    I've heard it smells sickly sweet, which is not what dh sperm smells like at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais - hahahahaha I'm glad its just not me that is having trouble getting dressed!

that is a good success rate! good luck with the turn. Yay thats awesome you have a tentative date booked in