Closed Thread
Page 41 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ann I cannot believe they missed that. Did your doc review the morph scan results?

Keri that's so close!!!!

Well bub was cheeky today and head was down way too low to get a face shot at all, so still a mystery to us! We were so sure it would be a biggun already but sitting at six pounds with a smaller than average head, head in the 10th centile and everything else sitting at 50. Apparently nothing to worry about and hopefully bodes well for our vbac

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann hope your appointment goes well today. What a shock that your 20 wk scan didn't pick it up.
    Arlias glad you don't have anymore injections. I find my fortnightly BT annoying enough and you had to inject everyday. Sucks.
    Wow Keri so close for you. Exciting that we will start having birth announcements soon.
    AFM had a scan today and bubs is measuring in the 60th percentile. Weighing at 2.5 kgs at the moment and apparently will be about 3.7kgs at birth. I also have strep b which is a bummer but my placenta has moved up so no c section needed. Only 3 more days of work left!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rt glad to read your placenta has moved must be a relief for u!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ABH you can ask for another scan if you like, you just need to pay for it.. Think I was about $180 out of pocket when I got one at 30 weeks... (I was freaking out as Bubs wasn't moving much so OB gave me a referral) I'm having another one at 36 weeks to see how Bubs is going as it's looking very big. (75th percentile) OB wants to see if it's still growing at this rate..

OMG Keri.. 25 March, that's so soon.. How exciting! Can't wait for the announcements!

I can't believe they missed that Ann.. I too thought that's why you have the morph scan.. To check everything.. Glad the kidney is working well, that's the most important thing.. All the best with your appointment.

Rtkirk that's great your placenta has moved.. And 3 days of work left, you lucky thing!

AFM - I've got a bit of a bug and taken the day off to rest up.. Looking forward to not doing anything today..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So excited for you Keri! Having a date must feel amazing. That is going to be your baby's birthday, can you believe it?!! I can't wait for that moment.

Ann, I'm also very sorry you've been put through this stress after the earlier scan didn't pick up anything. Look after yourself xx

AFM I've had the last three days off work. Complained to my boss' boss about the lack of support given to my team partner who needs sooooo much mentoring. Anyway, they were really supportive and gave me three days off to rest up. This means I only have 7 working days left!! So happy!!!

Seeing the midwife today as I was measuring small at the last appointment and hopefully get to have another blood test to check my anaemia. Also had my last Anti-D injection until the birth. Think we get a scan next week at 36 weeks to see what position the baby is in. I also haven't seen bubs since the 20 week scan...so excited!!!

Quick question, has anyone felt a strain type of pain at the top of their bump, right in the middle of the chest? It's been a bit sore. Hoping it means baby is growing lots.

35 weeks tomorrow! So happy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and we got our pram and car seat on the weekend. So exciting to have them all set up and ready to go.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1394583048.067458.jpg

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rest up JJ, hope you're feeling better soon.

Lotsa - I've had pain everywhere lol, but yep experienced what you've described too. How exciting having everything set up. We pulled the pram out the box last week and its been in my car since

Trying to work like a mad woman getting things ready and finishing off the nursery. Almost there! Had a heap of period like pain this morning and still quite sore now, so feeling a sense of urgency. Hobbling round the house with stick on heat packs all over the place haha. Taking five for a snack as to pay some bills.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (12-03-2014),lotsathoughts  (12-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas - a nesting feeling can sometimes be a sign before labour so be careful. Midwife said her friend felt an erg to clean curtain hers were window and floor. Whether it's the feeling that a sign or the over exertion who knows but try to pace yourself make a list of things that are necessary and things you'd like to do but can wait if need be. Just take care! I know it's hard but there is time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice pram Lotsa!! And lucky you for getting 3 days off! I'm with a midwife too and the last time we had a scan was the 20week one. Now 33weeks but midwife hasn't mentioned having another so far. Will have to ask next week at my appt. Or I guess I could get a referral from GP to go to a scanning place and have one done..

I wish we had the nursery all set up like some of you have. We've got a cot, change table, drawers etc but everything is dismantled and needs to be put together. Hopefully we can get that done this weekend. Not planning to pick up pram until bubs is here as i don't think we'll need it in the first week.

Sorry to hear you're hobbling about in lots of pain Veritas. Is it something to call your Ob about? I also need to get some heat packs for when the pain gets strong. At the moment I find it so uncomfortable at night and wake up most mornings with a bit of pain everywhere but once i get going i seem ok. Feet are permanently swollen though, as are my fingers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes to constant swollen hands and feet!!