Closed Thread
Page 40 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ann thank goodness for the one kidney functioning well. Very ordinary that it wasn't picked up in the morph scan. Hope it doesn't cause any issues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending you hugs Ann hope all goes well tomorrow at your OB appointment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann I can't believe that was missed at your 20 week scan. How upsetting.
    ABH I had a growth scan on Friday at 33 weeks but only because I've been measuring small. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have had another one. I'm sure you can ask for one and the doctor will write you a referral.
    Wow Kerikiwi that's so soon. How very exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How awful Ann xx Do you have your previous report/images handy to have a look at? It should show left and right kidney. If not, I would be asking to speak to the dr at the facility to review the 20wk scan. Its good to know that the other one is functioning well though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your wishes! we a super excited!!

I will be finishing off the nursery this week, soon as my husband picks up our drawers, then I can put all her clothes away.

I had my baby shower in the weekend, OMG got so much stuff!!! she is going to be a very spoilt bubba.

I feel so tired now aye and massive LOL. I'm finding it hard to even bend down to put my underwear on each day hahahahaha

Ann - Crazy! I cant believe they missed that off your scan as well! just as well its functioning all ok xx

Arlais - I had the option to try and get bub turned, but decided not to go ahead with it, as they told me that it was only a 15% success rate, and if they did turn her, it is possible she could turn back again and it could also put her in stress or make me bleed and I would then have to have a emergency c-section, so I didn't want to risk it. So I am just doing everything possible for her to turn herself, so I can have her naturally on the induced date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sitting down all the time to put undies and pants on Keri lol.

My Ob's success rate is 50% for turning so I'm happy to give it a go. I know it's best for them to bake as much to term as possible, but now I'm off all the drugs for supporting the placenta it's going to be safer to get my bub out earlier anyway, so if the ECV doesn't go according to plan I'm prepared to have the emergency c-section.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann - I can understand your shock. Junior has two vessels too and we've been told that the first step is a growth scan between 32-34weeks as it isn't an issue until bub starts getting bigger and putting it to use more. At that stage they start to monitor growth more closely and if bubs growth starts to stall then they'll look at getting him out earlier. But the thing to remember is it's very common and only a small minority have any issues from it.

As for the kidney I know some of the other ladies know more about kidney issues but it is possible to function perfectly fine with just one and there have been cases where someone has gone to get theirs checked for donating only to find they have lived all there life without knowing they have only one.

Anyway hope your GTT comes back fine & you get everything done in this busy week you have ahead. Good luck with OB appt 2moz)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps what was the verdict from migraines?

Arlias so glad for you that you finished your injections. Good luck with OB appt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay for no more Clexane Arlais, what a relief to have that over with. 50% success rate for ECV is really good. My Ob doesn't do it if it's your first bub.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 11-03-2014 at 20:41.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Kerkiwi....so close!! How exciting & wishing u all the best

Ann, thinking of you in this confusing & upsetting time... Hope things become much clearer tmrw when u see your Ob.
    *hugs*

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (13-03-2014)