Closed Thread
Page 39 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Veritas 36weeks that is so exciting as bub can't change much from here in visually so you'll be seeing your bub that same face you'll be staring into the eyes of very soon!

AFM I am sooooo horny but the midwives mentioned sex & nipple stim were great ways to increase your oxytocin levels which can bring on labour so I said to hubby that in the last few weeks we weren't doing either as I want an over cooked not undercooked bubby .... So guess he's decided to play it extra cautious as I think he's scared well bring it on especially since we have heard of lots of early arrivals lately. But I didn't mean this early it's going to be over 3months maybe 4 without it ... I just love the closeness of DTD too but even though we are snuggling & cuddling heaps it not the same but I don't won't to push him as this bub means the world to us and if something did happen I know he'd blame himself and I would feel awful knowing I convinced him! So for bub I've stopped hinting and have excepted a dry spell! Thank goodness he's a snuggler though
    Last edited by Jay11; 11-03-2014 at 08:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just been to see OB and my GTT came back all clear.

From measuring my tummy she thinks I am not going to have am overly huge baby. Which I am pleased about, have also booked in for a elective induction, but won't be left to labour for too long, if not progressing then will be having a c section. My DH works away so we are trying to schedule around when he gets home and has time off. We will see if it all goes to plan.

Question? Do you get another scan before your due date? I meant to ask but forgot.

Yay for your scan today Veritas, I am the same haven't seen bubs since 20 week scan.

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend JJTiger, hope you are not getting a cold. Rest up if you can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    ABH - Congrats that your GTT came back all clear!
    I had a scan at 32 weeks and 36 weeks I also have a little scan every week by my OB to check heart beat etc.. gosh I would go insane if I hadn't had any scans since 20 weeks LOL.

Amps - hope your headaches have gone!

Hope everyone is as well as they can be!

By bubba is still BIG on the 90 something percentile range and the little missy has turned and now breech!!! so I am booked it for a c-section @ 39 weeks. I now have a date bub will be arriving on the 25th March (2 weeks to go ) so bloody excited, and if she turns to the correct position, they will induce me on the 25th and I will have a natural labour.

anyone else got an exact date they are booked in for induction or c section?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Kerikiwi! Sounds like you might be first cab off the rank. Congrats. Can't wait for the update

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is so exciting Kerikiwi! Not long at all to go!

I am booked for a c-sect on April 10 due to fibroids and previous c-sect.

ABH, I think it is up to the doctor about whether ir not they want/need extra scans. I had a growth and well being scan at 32 weeks due to low Pappa and fibroids but many doctors schedule them routinely.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Keri! I was thinking about you the other day and wondered how you were going

I have an Ob appt tomorrow, mostly to check up on fluid levels which have dropped. We'll have a talk then about getting booked in for the ECV to turn bub next week and maybe book in a tentative date for a c-section in case bub refuses to turn.

I can't imagine not seeing bub since 20 weeks! I'm not sure how many scans I've had since then. My Ob does one at every visit to have a quick look and I've had more detailed ones because of the risk of growth issues too. Given all that though it was only at the 28 week scan she allowed us to see her face - every other time she's either squishing her face in against me or is covering it with her hands!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omgosh Keri, how bloody exciting!! Only two more weeks an we will have our first baby!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls just a quick update. Started my journey Sat got here Sun evening. Mon had GTT started feeling funny, headachy and falling asleep on the chair but my collector was nice she let me lie down in the room. Not sure jet lagged or sugar overdrive.

Well I had my wellness scan done at QLD Ultrasound For Women. I cldnt make the morph scan at 20weeks with them because I was unable to get a date ( me being overseas date wasnt available for the week I was going to be in Bris). So i went elsewhere. Well I was absolutely shocked to find out today (after being told in my morph scan everything was good ) that it is really likely that bubs has one kidney. They cant see the left kidney ( it could be hiding elsewhere but OB searched and it seemed unlikely ) and bubs has two vessel cord - again iam shocked as it wasnt picked up at the morph ( also an indicator for one kidney ). Iam just confused and upset. But bubs other kidney is functioning well and everything else is going great. At 50 percentile and tom at 30 weeks. OB appt tom will find out more then.
    Will do personals later girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann what a shock. Can't believe that was missed in the morph scan. I though that was why we had a morph scan to confirm that everything was in the right place and accounted for. All the best for your OB appointment tomorrow. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck Keri - just in case you don't get a chance to be on BH over next week wishing you all the best and a happy healthy bubby!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (11-03-2014)