Closed Thread
Page 38 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Still almost 12 weeks to go here. Feels like an eternity away; but I'm sure the time will have passed before I know it. Another midwife appointment on Thursday, and also doing my 1 hour Glucose Challenge Test on the same day. Not looking forward to the glucose drink - hope it doesn't make me throw up.

I actually seem to have lost a bit of weight over the last week - up to this point, I've put on a total of about 5.1 kg. Might stop weighing myself for a while though; instead of stressing about the number on the scales.

Thanks
    Reviews
    At 1cm yours is slightly shorter Arlais but you are 4 weeks ahead of me. Ob didn't seem to concerned at all bit I though it was short. I get that strange feeling too and when I have heavy bleeding I usually get clots which I usually feel pass through my cervix. My friend was telling me today how gross it is when you lose your mucous plug, eww!

Bedlover- Cholestasis can be quite dangerous. Some treatments include Vitamin K and Ursodeoxycolic Acid. In my experience in pharmacy most babies are delivered between 36-38 weeks depending on liver function.

I was so unwell on Saturday I showered and put myself to bed around 3pm. I just didn't feel right (fluey and spewy) and started getting braxton hicks I think. Although, it's hard to tell when I've never had them before. I had a friend deliver on Saturday morning @35wkd and my cousin had a tiny 32weeker yesterday.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 10-03-2014 at 17:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow 32weeks makes me nervous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay11 View Post
    Wow 32weeks makes me nervous
    Yeah it's a bit scary isnt it Jay I was really mad with my extended family too 'cause they put it all over Facebook and were going on about how happy and exciting it was. To me, there is nothing exciting about a premmie bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps- I really hope your migraines settle down! Hope they can help you out at the hospital and get you some relief!

Ngaiz & Arlais- keep those babies in there a bit longer ladies! Rest up and take it easy.

Bedlover- hope the itching goes away, would be so irritating! Apparently we are supposed to be putting on half a kg a week during 2nd and 3rd trimester, I've only put on 1.5kg in 7 weeks so feeling pretty good about that, however I'm getting hungry again and feel like I'm going through a huge growth spurt so I think my weight gain will go up a lot more from here.

KJ- thanks for letting me know about GD. Just curious since I won't be surprised if I have it! It's good if they won't let you go past your due date, just wanted to be prepared in case they start talking earlier. I'm a bit torn on the whole natural vs c section part, I don't like the idea of the possible recovery times with a c section and partly wouldn't mind experiencing a natural birth but the thought of labour is definitely starting to freak me out. I wouldn't put up a fight if I was told c section was the way to go, whatever the doc says is best, I guess!

Riss- I bet you are glad to have reached 24 weeks!! I'm feeling much better now thanks, just feel like I have a bit of a cold, which I can live with. I have had a little but of cramping the last couple of days, feels similar to the growing pains of early pregnancy. I got the smallest amount of brown discharge today too (haven't had this since 7wks) but it's only there a tiny bit and I've had some firm kicks from bub during the day today. I remember reading that brown can mean the uterus is growing. As for the bouncer, I have a Tiny Love Rocker Napper. DH set it up yesterday and I put a pic of it up on Facebook yesterday, don't know if you saw it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley glad to see your doing well 25 weeks today. I had some fresh blood last week with back pain and minimal movement from bubs so went to hospital for a hour and was sent home not sure what caused it only saw it when I wiped x4 and they only did a fetal monitor not a scan. When are you doing your GTT? I'm booked in for the 17th

Riss78 congrats on 24 weeks

catlover I'm hearing you 15 weeks away here feels like forever. Cannot wait to finish work but not going to happen till mid may.

Amps hope you are ok.

Hi too to everyone else

AFM we are moving in 14 days to our new home. Just wishing the people buying our house would get their act together and place 10% deposit was supposed to be last fir but is extended to tomorrow but I cannot see it happening as they are waiting on the bank as they put their paperwork in late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my last clexane injection!!!

I may need to have it again for about 6 weeks after the birth, but from now until bub gets here I'll be jab free!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Arlias, can only imagine what it would be like to inject a big baby bump. Enjoy the needle free days. So many where worried about needles at antenatal class. Obviously not IVFers.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (11-03-2014)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay for a needle break Arlais!! Had plenty of signs lately my body is starting to prepare itself too which is promising.

Amps hope you got some answers on the migraine and its nothing serious.

Jealous of all these completed nurseries. That's my task for the week, hopefully pick up a bookshelf today that will make it possible.

Had the most awkward pregnancy massage yday, not at all relaxing.

36 week scan today!!!! Yay.. Haven't seen bubs since 20 weeks so very excited.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's unbelievable Jay.. Great that you have the option to stay that long if you need it..

Riss I'm going to St V's too

Bedlover, I'll have to check that May thread out.. Was on there ages ago but couldn't keep up with both! Lol Gee, it really can happen anytime for us!!! Yes, I feel massive!! Really struggling to get around.. Feet are constantly swollen now and itchy as hell.. What the??

Ngaiz that's scary.. I've actually heard of quite a few first timers going early..... I'm so not ready yet.. Haven't even packed my bag!

Arlais yay to no more jabs!! Enjoy

Amps I hope you're ok?

AFM - had a nice long weekend with DH.. Had a date night, dinner and movie.. Making the most of it before Bubs arrives.. The last 2 days I've had nanna naps in the arvo.. Don't know if I've got a bit of a cold.. I'm a bit sniffly and sooooo tired!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (11-03-2014)