Closed Thread
Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ann - oh wow you have had a journey. Ours wasn't easy but compared to yours I can't complain. You must be very strong & have a very understanding and supportive husband and family. So happy for you! & welcome!

Keri - we finished ours today YAY
    There is a bit of clutter with capsule, car seat & all the stuff for hospital stashed in this room (like the stuff on change table is all for my bag) which will go in the car in a about 6 weeks as were only 26weeks so still 14 to go (and hopefully a little more to get us into the Month of June) but otherwise were done.

As requested here's some pics
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1392521216.818149.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1392521239.269363.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1392521262.685254.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (16-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps huge hugs, can't believe it! You've had such a hard pregnancy hope you get the best sleeping bub as you deserve it!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hope you're okay amps.

Welcome Ann!

Jay - wow so jealous you're that organized :-) all out baby clutter is in the lounge ATM. Can't wait to get it into the nursery. Think I'll pop the capsule in my new car when I pick it up Thursday to get it out the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay - Thanks for the pics! looks awesome, and super organised!

I have stuff spread out all over the house hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Ann and congratulations! My doctor said something really wonderful when I was fretting over our pregnancy and whether it would continue... That our baby is our baby right now and nothing changes that. Sometimes people loose babies late, loose children small or grown, but it doesn't change that this is your baby and you need to love and enjoy it!

Jay- room looks awesome!

Amps- take care, will be thinking of you

Keri - we just put a boori sleigh royale on layby. They are beautiful!!!

Ladies, re: breastpumps, I'm holding out but I have read some fantastic reviews about a brand called Spectra. They have hospital grade double pumps that they can deliver in a day that are apparently much quieter than medela and come with all the bells and whistles... Also HEAPS cheaper! I'm keeping my eye on these

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh Spectra looks very interesting!!

Bub just had a spaz out like a couple of you were describing recently - very weird!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Check them out on product review- impressive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tks ladies for nursery comments we didn't want to go overboard with wall paintings or decals as will consider that when Junior is a bit older & hubby makes his toddler bed.
    Sorry I'm falling to sleep rough night last night body clock and toilet clock was out so awake more then I slept. Night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Amps.. So sorry to hear you're not well... Take it easy and looking forward to hearing from you.. Hoping you are better ASAP ....

Welcome Ann!! Gee, it's been a long road for you.. Glad your dream is finally coming true

OMG lots love that pic.. Wow octant wait for that!

Keri - not long to go.. How exciting. Would love to see your baby room when done. We're still waiting for our furniture which is about 2 weeks away. Can't wait!

Great nursery pic Jay.. Looks like you're all ready to go! We're still about a month away from getting ours done

Here's a pic of my bump this morning at 29 weeks

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1392583648.477388.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome and congratulations ann

I hope everyone is doing well.

It was do hot here yesterday and all night. It's making sleep very difficult. I am 31 weeks now, so getting close. Can't believe im in the single digit countdown

I look forward to see more pictures of nurserys. We should be doing ours this weekend.