Closed Thread
Page 17 of 95 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everything settles down Ngaiz, sounds scary. Stay put little bubba......

Such great news for Wish! Praying for her little bub...........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Ngaiz, i hope the medication does its job and everything works out. Take it easy and do what the docs tell you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you Ngaiz. I hope the anti contraction medicine works and you can keep bub baking a while longer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy for Wish, such great news! I know I don't really know her but I am pretty familiar with her story from this forum. I hope she knows how happy we all are for her! Thanks for letting us know Arlais! I hope you enjoyed your second day of mat leave. I have a list of things I want to get done whilst I'm off and before bub arrives but after reading your post, I've already decided that day 1 of leave will be a couch day, don't think we'll get many more of those once the baby arrives so will make the most of it!

Ngaiz- hope you are feeling better! Rest up and take care of yourself!

KJ- I understand how worried you must be about your GD result but as others have said there isn't much you can do unfortunately! I recall my FS saying that my insulin resistance was getting towards boarder line when we went for our initial fertility tests so I'm not expecting the best result. I don't consider myself overweight at all (my BMI is in the healthy range) and I've only gained 5.5kgs and I'm coming up to 24wks. I don't know whether any of this matters though as (from what others have mentioned) with all the pregnancy hormones in my system, my levels are probably worse than before. I'm slightly concerned about the snack/meal plans, you mentioned Simpson as I don't really think I eat that much but I guess whilst I eat fairly healthy, if there's dessert available or junk food, I always go crazy! Maybe something I'll have to watch! I'm also guilty of not really exercising so I probably need to get my act together there too.

AFM: I had an obs appointments today and was hoping he would confirm the gender, since the sonographer at our morph scan wasn't overly confident, however bub had her legs tightly shut again so it's still a girl at this stage. My sis sent out my baby shower invites today and bought all the pink decorations, so too bad if it's not a girl now I booked a 4d scan for 2wks time, as I need to know for sure and I feel like having a 4d scan is the best way of going about it at this stage. I felt really tired today and almost got myself into a panic worrying about whether the gender was wrong with all the pink clothes, blankets, etc I have bought so booked the scan so I could feel better about it. I feel a bit silly getting so worked up about it now, especially when the obs today was carrying on about how perfect our morph results were and my fundal height is 23cm so right on! The fact we have a healthy baby is what counts afterall!
    Last edited by Annerley; 25-02-2014 at 21:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed everything is fine Ngaiz - bub needs to bake a little longer yet!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps -5 weeks is so close .. That's so exciting! I can't wait till we all start posting pics of our little Bubs I know it sounds ridiculous but I still can't believe I'll be a mum in 10 weeks!!

Team panda I've had that groin pain since about 20 weeks.. I started pregnancy Pilates and that has helped with it.. My girlfriend is giving me her bugaboo but now I don't know if it will fit in my boot as I have a small hatchback.

Don't stress KJ.. GD is quite common and quite a few of my friends have had it.. One of them got it with her 3rd and she wasn't overweight and ate healthy..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay I know.. My DH wanted to get it fitted in the car the day we bought it! Lol I'm still holding off as my car is small and will take up half the back seat! That's lovely your neighbour has offered to do a bday shower for you.. All the best with your results.

That's great results Arlais.. Let's hope the little one turns soon. My girlfriends Bubs turned in the last week. Thanks for the wish update.. That's wonderful news.. Got everything crossed for her

All the best Ngaiz and hoping the little one can hold off a little longer for you..

AFM - Baby shower invites going out today I've had quite a few people already ask if I have a gift registry of some sort but I didn't bother.. I don't have much stuff for Bubs anyway as have been holding off... Oh, went to Kmart on the weekend and bought my 'labour nightie!' Lol It was 3 dollars and just stretchy Tshirt material.. Really comfy.. I also go the same material pj pants for $3.50 each and then a few maternity singlets.. Thanks to all the ladies for the tips.. Oh and new slippers from cotton on.. So I'm set for the hospital! Lol

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hope that bubba behaves and stays put for a while yet ngaiz! Thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Most of you know I lost a baby at 17 weeks that was due in Oct 13. Well I still follow that group to hear of all the bubbas and how everyone is going.

I was absolutely devastated to read that one of the girls in that thread had her partner leave her when baby was 5.5 weeks old!! I just don't get it... IVF is so hard and the pregnancies are always a nervous time, how could a person do this to someone. Apparently her partner had been seeing someone else through the pregnancy and then left for this other person when bub was just tiny.

It is so upsetting and I just can't shake it from my mind. Poor thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz - I hope your baby has decided to stay put for a bit longer and you are holding in there.

JJtiger - I can't believe how time is seeming to fly right now. One of my friends is having her little boy tomorrow!!(musicalgal from the Jan/Feb/Mar thread) We started cycling at the same clinic a couple of years ago. I remember counting up to a number, must get past 12weeks, nearly at 20weeks, good chance after 24weeks etc. Now I'm counting down 4weeks6days to go!

Bedlover - that is so sad. I can't understand how someone could do that.