+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    It's a doodle here ... The topic of female bits has yet to come up ... Well actually mine is just called a 'no doodle' according to my boys! Ha

On another note I'm curious as to what others call boys underwear?? I call theirs jocks and mine knickers. I've heard others calling them undies.
    Pretty much this! Except the "no doodle" for me, ds noticed once and just called it a bum, he hasn't mentioned it again so I haven't said anything. He is 3 in 4 weeks.

Ds wears jocks but he has "poppy jocks" and "matt jocks". Poppy jocks are the boyleg/brief things like shorts, matt jocks are regular ones like knickers. They got their name as poppy wears once kind, his uncle matt wears another.

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Undies, Willy and fanny here.
    13mo DS has a retractile testicle so we've been for a few scans. Then 3yo DD announces to the waiting room "dr finding my brothers testicles - it not in scrotum anymore"!
    She obviously has selective hearing - can't hear me ask her to pick up toys or eat dinner but can memorise what GP had said days earlier.
    Last edited by Mmumm; 16-02-2014 at 08:59.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mmumm For This Useful Post:

Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (16-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My mum called my vagina my "blossum" I also know that she called it this because her mum used to call hers her "blossum"
    Goodness knows why! But I remember when I was in the bath as a child being reminded to "wash my blossum"
    I don't think that will stick when I have kids though (we have one on the way)
    Boys will probably be doodle though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Willy here, although I have referred to it as a penis but he always laughs (2.5)!

I tried calling his underwear jocks, but am always corrected to 'undies'. Not sure why, whether I said it first or if it's because of his female cousin who he adores!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had just been saying penis here, but recently my youngest came home from his dad's house saying "mum, dad says I have a ballbag, what's a ballbag?", so I've now introduced scrotum and testicles as well.

I really cringe when I here some of the ridiculous nicknames people come up with, including some mentioned in this thread. It's important for so many reasons that kids know the proper names.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Penis and balls... But I should probably start using testicles in place of the latter...

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Penis and balls... But I should probably start using testicles in place of the latter...
    Considering how often you use 'balls' in a different context :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My boys are only 2.5 yrs and 6 months we use the terms doodle and balls/nuts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    DD was taught penis but has been hearing other words for it from others so will refer to one by penis, doodle, willy.

She knows testicles are called that too but she will only use balls. Again picked up elsewhere.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Penis, testicles, vagina, breasts. I cant stand people giving body parts pet names.
    My best friend was molested by her grandmother and when it came to charging the woman they had a hard time because my friend couldn't label her body parts correctly.
    *She was charged and received a very hefty jail sentence.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast