Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loodle View Post
    I.
    Sorry my son got my phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're still the new girl, I don't think your sexual agenda has anything to do with his behaviour. He's prob know the other two for years, I'm sure hell warm up

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Just another perspective: I'm quite a shy, reserved person and I find it very difficult to get to know new people. But...I want them to want to get to know me, if that makes sense, so I will do things like be 'extra myself' with my friends in front of new people in the hope that they are actually more able than me to forge a new relationship. I guess I don't feel like on face value I'm interesting enough to get to know, but if they can see me in awesome friendship mode I might be worth the effort?

I'm so lame! 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's nice that you're that way MrsHarvey because even if you're shy (like myself) it shows you are putting in that extra effort!!

Ok update-he was sick yesterday...and today he is in. Anyway, it's someone's birthday here and I'm responsible for the cards so he returned it to me after most ppl have finished signing it. I said thanks, then asked him how he was feeling...as he was walking out. 'S**t" is all he said and then kept walking off. Obviously I am trying my hardest to engage in convo with him and he wants NOTHING to do with it. Ugh...what's wrong with some people. When someone is new I always try and make them feel welcome. He's just being an ar$ehole now. The roomie isn't here today too so no real visits from him today because of that too.

Roomie said she was pi$$ed with him atm (I don't know why)...in time I will I suppose. She said he is a grumpy fella anyway. I almost wish I didn't care. But I do because I can see that sometimes he can be a really nice dude.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Prob best to stay out if the drama then

6. The Following User Says Thank You to maternidade For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (19-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Difficult Situation

Honestly I would just give him time to get to know you - don't force it. Your roomie will probably be telling him what a cool chick you are and this may make him want to get to know you. If it doesn't - his loss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Honestly, I don't know why it even bothers you. He doesn't sound like the sort of person I would want to be friends with.