+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Slimline Car Seat for Toddler (6 month - 4 years)

Hi,
    I am looking for the slimmest car seat for the 6 month - 4 year group. We have a seven seater and I am trying to get the slimmest seat so that we can still flip down one seat to have access to the third row. Bub number four is coming and we will have the capsule behind the driver (have an agile one which is quite slim), toddler in the middle and there is a built in booster seat behind the passenger so my 5 year old will be in that. This is the seat that flips forward for the third row access, my 6 year old will need to be in one of the third row seats in his booster, but I only wanted one of the third row seats up so I could still fit the pram/groceries without too much issue!!!
    Does any of that make sense??? hope so!!
    The ideal width is 30 - 40 cm but for the life of me when I download user manuals for the car seats I can't find the dimensions in there so thought I would try here for ideas before I wind up at the baby shop with my tape measure :-)
    TIA!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    I just brought an infa secure neon for DS who is 8 months and just come out of the capsule. It is quite slim, we also have a booster and a convertible booster in our backseat and it fits ok.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Infa secure kompressor.

Infa secure have dimensions of all their seats on their website

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Infa Kompressor, how old is the toddler and is he RF or FF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Safe n sound compaq?
    I've heard the NRMA website gives lots of great info on what car seats fit in what cars etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the info. He is 21 months old. We can fit 3 seats across the back no problem, it's being able to flip the window seat forward that's the issue. Love the built in booster seats though, makes it that bit easier!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The infa website has the dimensions... I think the neon is 40 and kompressor 44???? We too are looking into it as we are trying for a third.... ill be subbing to see how you went.... good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katiana View Post
    The infa website has the dimensions... I think the neon is 40 and kompressor 44???? We too are looking into it as we are trying for a third.... ill be subbing to see how you went.... good luck
    The Neon and Kompressor have the same shell but the Kompressor base is narrower.