+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Another question - what do you ladies sleep in when breast feeding?

I finally managed to buy some nursing tanks but there is no way I could wear those to bed without a bra underneath, the shelf bra gives me no support whatsoever.

I hate sleeping in regular bras, all the straps & back connectors get really uncomfortable.

Ive tried on heaps of sleep bras but none of them fit me. Either they are far too loose around the chest or im bursting out of them. I dont think they make them for FF cups

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got a variety of sized bras as I feel like my boobs seem to change daily. My favourite is a cake one that's all stretchy - but I'm not a large size overall.

I also have a few bonds singlet/bras, but the cups seem to have got all lumpy after my first pregnancy - any tips for getting them back in shape? Even my partner commented that they make my boobs look weird.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I purchased 2x flexiwire bras from Mamaway and I was so disappointed. They came in my size (converted is a 14-16F)
    They were beautiful bras, but the cup was so shallow that my breasts were constantly popping out. I emailed mamaway and am still waiting for a resolution. In the mean time I might flip back through this thread and see what works for everyone else!

Doesn't it suck needing support. There is definitely a market for bigger bust maternity bras that don't cut the blood flow off over your shoulders! and that FIT!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by alexis243 View Post
    There is definitely a market for bigger bust maternity bras that don't cut the blood flow off over your shoulders! and that FIT!!
    Come on, now you're just being fussy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok another question - how do I go & get fitted when my milk comes in after bub is born when I'm not particularly keen on taking bub into a shop at like 4 days old? I've read that they need to feed on demand at first so I can't just leave bub at home with someone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    Ok another question - how do I go & get fitted when my milk comes in after bub is born when I'm not particularly keen on taking bub into a shop at like 4 days old? I've read that they need to feed on demand at first so I can't just leave bub at home with someone.
    Wait a few weeks for your supply to settle - your boobs will be massive at 4 days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok thanks! Hopefully ill have some that fit me until I get fitted

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app