+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A friend's husband visited India a few years ago. In the streets of Mumbai he witnessed a lady defecating in public on the side of a shop in full view of public eyes....that's when India got wiped from my list lol.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProudMumma34 For This Useful Post:

GlitterFarts  (14-02-2014),KaraB  (14-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    A friend's husband visited India a few years ago. In the streets of Mumbai he witnessed a lady defecating in public on the side of a shop in full view of public eyes....that's when India got wiped from my list lol.
    I rest my case lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpybump View Post
    Also not a country. ������
    No, but it's something else again. From wiki:
    Officially, the island has been administered by India as part of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands Union Territory since 1947.[16] However, because there has never been any treaty with the people of the island, nor any record of a physical occupation whereby the people of the island have conceded sovereignty, the island exists in a curious state of limbo under established international law and can be seen as a sovereign entity under Indian protection. It is, therefore, one of the de facto autonomous regions of India.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I actually saw the same thing in Bankstown once - granted it was a Friday night and she was sucking the life out a wine cask but still gross and yes I've never been back!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

xyz987  (14-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    No, but it's something else again. From wiki:
    Officially, the island has been administered by India as part of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands Union Territory since 1947.[16] However, because there has never been any treaty with the people of the island, nor any record of a physical occupation whereby the people of the island have conceded sovereignty, the island exists in a curious state of limbo under established international law and can be seen as a sovereign entity under Indian protection. It is, therefore, one of the de facto autonomous regions of India.
    Yeah I know. I was being facetious

8. The Following User Says Thank You to grumpybump For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (14-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's nothing. I see the local teens doing this every Saturday night at the corner deli, lol.

I wouldn't like to visit any war torn countries. Iraq/Iran/Afghan and the like.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gross! I did see a similar thing in the backstreets of Sydney once though. Sydney's off the list 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've visited quite a few places most people have balked at on here..Like Iran, Kuwait, Afganistan, Kenya, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria etc. I've found that despite media portrayals, most of them are filled with pretty decent good people who are open and friendly, proud of their country and culture and willing to share it with foreigners.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RipperRita For This Useful Post:

minniemarta  (14-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I saw this in NYC!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr3 View Post
    Gross! I did see a similar thing in the backstreets of Sydney once though. Sydney's off the list 😜
    Yep I've seen it in Sydney CBD too