+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wouldn't go back to Myanmar (nice place but I've seen it) or Ireland. Again nice enough place but meh.

- I love Asia so most places in Asia, yes I would.
    -Palau (diving looks amazing)
    -Croatia
    -Lots of countries in Africa appeal
    -Cuba
    -Central America

I'd go anywhere if anyone else was picking up the tab though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Okay this is going to sound a mixed up but:
    I'd love to go anywhere. I want to travel everywhere, meet different people. See different things.

But the safety aspect eg war area, high crime, food safety would stop me visiting some places.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to smallpotatoes For This Useful Post:

*Chels*  (13-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Any countries given a code red or orange on smart traveller website.
    Last edited by BigRedV; 13-02-2014 at 10:50.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (13-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't go anywhere near the Middle East purely for safety, Jamaica for the highest murder rate for tourists in the world, and have no interest in India or NZ. I loved Bali, had no problems whatsoever, Fiji is my home away from home and Japan was incredible!!

Miracle bub due 3/06/2014

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Janet2850 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (13-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How funny, most of you have listed the places Im desperate to go to. I cant wait to go to Asia and the Middle East. Love to go to Cuba, Turkey, gosh so many places.
    Bout the only places Im not keen on really is America and Bali really, spoze for obvious reasons Iraq and Afghanastan arent really the best choices to go to, however my Mother went to Iran, alone, as an invited guest to run some workshops and an art show and she has said it was one of her favourite places to go. Shes going again. She said out of all the countries she has been (and the list is huge), she felt unbelievabley safe there, respected and very welcome. The reason is, that they are not a tourest destination, and as a woman travelling alone, the government made damn sure they knew where she was and that she was safe as they didnt want an insident.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LotusMum For This Useful Post:

minniemarta  (14-02-2014),RipperRita  (13-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no interest in Asia although A few friends have gone to Japan which has interested me.
    Indonesia and mexico are the main ones I have no interest in visiting.
    NZ and USA I had never wanted to travel to but after visiting those countries I have fallen in love with them and cant wait to go back. Off to Fiji this yr so will see what thats like

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Poppy For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (13-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I spent half my life in South Africa, and I wouldn't go back. It can be an absolutely beautiful place, I would love love love to go see the beauty again, but the crime rates will see me never going back there. Not because of what might or could happen, but because I have actually witnessed and been a victim of crimes over there in the time I lived there, and its just not a risk I'm willing to take. Ever.
    I'd love to see America, Europe, maybe some parts of Asia, and NZ. Antarctica and Antarctic would be great too.
    Last edited by Rarity; 13-02-2014 at 11:26.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (13-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've been to most of Asia and I am desperate to get to Africa and the middle east. ( Israel hopefully in the next few years) but funnily enough have absolute no desire to go to the UK , loved Italy and France and want to do the rest of Europe but the UK just does not interest me

New Zealand or Japan are not high on my list either and I've been to Thailand and hated it and would never go back, I liked Bali but sort of been there done that so don't need to go back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    There is pretty much no where I wouldn't go.

I would love to go to Indonesia however probably wouldn't go to Bali as there is some amazing wildlife in Sumatra. There is no where in Asia I would say no to.

Africa would be amazing, my Step-Dad went to Cape Town last years and had an amazing time and I was so jealous. Once again, the wildlife is a huge draw card for me.

I'm surprised people wouldn't want to visit Mexico! It looks so vibrant and exciting. The whole of South America would totally rock.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Luna Lovegood For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (13-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to visit Russia, Japan, Germany, England and France. But i have no interest in going to America or Thailand or any other places really. I quite like the history of the places i'd like to go