+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi can I join? Your stories all sound familiar to mine. In a nutshell we have been ttc since April 2010, done one iui, ivf #1 only two good embryos, one chemical from the fresh embryo, ivf #2 with PGD 6 good embryos only 1 was normal from PGD, another bfn..

just changed docs again for the third time and making other issues such as endo, low AMH, hormone issues and elevated NK cells we are doing three cycles with immune mess and no ivf.. If that doesn't work we have planned to do one more ivf but now a few days into my immune drugs I am already a mess and thinking I can't do another round of ivf... It's so hard to make that decision as someone said above about having no regrets which is also something my psych asked me but what's the alternative? Being sad, having marital issues etc. I have lost so many friends who have had big events happen whilst I am doing treatment and I just couldn't attend.....

We have also applied to adopt from Thailand but who knows how long that will take and if it will ever happen.. It's so hard to be positive after everything we have been through.

here is my blog if anyone ants to read http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ion&highlight=

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nattie... sorry that your finding yourself here..
    Hope the meds have settled down and your body has somewhat adjusted to them..
    Other ladies that are ttc again.. hope your all doing as well as can be...

don't really know what I wanted to say..
    Sometimes the days are good knowing there's no more ttc and other days I just want to cry cry cry because there is no more ttc.. Doesn't help that hubby doesn't want to ttc again BUT I would dearly love to .. But like many of you.. it would be IVF again and as you know " it's not a given" that there's a happy baby in arms..
    Do you still choke when people ask you if you are having any more or would you like to have kids ??? 2 years on and I'm still struggling..

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are on our last IVF cycle. We have 1% chance of it working. I am over the whole IVF things and have virtually no chance. I am more worried about DH as he's not there yet and I'm gonna have to refuse more treatment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by T1gger View Post
    We are on our last IVF cycle. We have 1% chance of it working. I am over the whole IVF things and have virtually no chance. I am more worried about DH as he's not there yet and I'm gonna have to refuse more treatment
    Hi T1gger... we just did two unsuccessful clomid cycles and were going to do one last IVF cycle in July.... Now I am not sure that I can go through it again only to have it not work again. I think it seems easier for me to leave it there as a possibility rather than do one more now and say that's it... Its just so hard isn't it? My DH wont really give me an answer either hes like well its up to you... I know he hates seeing me go through all the treatment also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well. .. I'm done. .. af arrived on Friday and I've not pooped and pills to attempt anything. . Af can now do as she pleases to come and go for as looong as she likes..

I will admit though. .. I was sad. . Defeated. . A chapter of my life I have to close. . I have to !!! Accept it. . Easier said than done. . But I knew my chances of a natural conception was slim to none !!!!!  Still doesn't take any of my hope or  desperation to have another baby any less. .

So what now.... What's my next chapter in life about ????? What do I google or read ???I look at those baby bumps ... and think of the sleepless nights... The crying, the feeding, the nappies etc. . I look at the families of 3children.. and think of forever baby girl hopefully watching from above. . And remind myself that some people don't have any children to hold. .

Thinking of you ladies ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all,

Reading through everyone's stories makes me feel so sad as i am also on the same journey and don't know which path to take next. We have done failed 16 IVF cycles with FET's to add plus 1x failed donor egg cycle. We have just done another cycle and only managed 1x embie which has been frozen but is a grade C day 6 blasto which we haven't had before as we always did a day 3 transfer.

I have poor eggs, thyroid issues, a blocked tube, high NKC and have previously tried all the latest protocols to try and overcome these issues but nothing has happened. now i have to choose to either put this one back in me and hope for the best or send just one embie abroad for surrogacy or try another cycle to harvest more eggs to send for surrogacy (as shipping costs are so expensive is it worth sending only one or do another cycle so can send more)?

i am so lost and although the thought of doing another cycle gives me the shivers i feel like i want to take every opportunity to use my eggs rather than donor. i am 37 and time is not on my side and my body feels like it's had enough.

Even so i am still unsure what to do....