+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    She is beautiful Rachael.

We are pretty good except night sleeps went from being good to a bit of an issue the last few nights. Waiting for this leap to end. You are getting a great stretch at night. Very lucky.

We aren't on solids yet either and Josh is just over the 4 month mark also. Trying to wait until 6 months if we can. Some of the other ladies have started trying solids.

No AF for me yet and we are breastfeeding.

Here is my little guy.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1401426396.398610.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1401426440.521624.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael she has grown so much. Such a cutie. We are going really well. Henry is an absolute pleasure. He sleeps through from 7pm-7am pretty much. We still wake him at 10pm and 5am to feed otherwise he won't eat enough in 24 hours but otherwise cannot complain. Day sleeps are terrible. Don't even ask haha. Henry is going to be very tall he is measuring over the 97th percentile for his age. He was 68cm at 15 weeks. We haven't started solids. The pediatrician wants us to wait until we have the immunologist report back so we know exactly what his allergies are. The test is done next Wednesday however we are going to wait if possible for Henry to be 6 months. I am FF so unfortunately am of no help re: AF after stopping. Exciting that you are starting your next round soon yay!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    She is so gorgeous Rachael :-) We've started solids, Patrick is almost 4 1/2 Months now (hard to believe!). My main challenge is to not give him too much as he loves it and it seems as though he would just keep swallowing if I kept spooning it in. :-) For the most part he's a pretty placid little guy and we are getting lots of smiles and giggles which is lovely.

im im still doing about 4 breast feeds a day (3 formula) and am having my 3rd AF...mine came back while still pretty much exclusively BF (so not fair). Fingers crossed yours comes back soon and you can get back on the roller coaster (for what we all hope is a very short and happy ride)! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous Rachael! How big is she now?

We continue to have pretty good sleeps most nights with tricky ones thrown in here and there to keep us on our toes!

Leo is 4.5 months and almost 5.5kg, he's just a little dot of a guy. We haven't tried solids yet although there was an incident with half a cracker at playgroup last week And just today I put a bit of banana on my finger & he just about knawed it to the bone! We're still mix-feeding due to my poor supply. No AF here as I've gone for an IUD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So great to hear all is well. Mel your little boy is adorable and looks like a happy camper..well done

Can't believe our bubs are already starting on solids..where has the time gone!

My LO just over 7kg (can't remember the height) and she is nearly 4.5 months old.

Glad most of your bubs are sleeping through the night.

Lucky you Pilbara, would love my AF to come

Have anyone of you moved your bubs into their own room yet? My girl is still in the bassinet next to my bed, we will bring her cot into our room until she is at least one (or more).
    Last edited by Rachael3; 31-05-2014 at 22:20.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachael3 For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (31-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Henry has been in his cot in his own room since he came home from the hospital. His room is next ours and our house quite small so can hear him easily. We took away the tetra snugglebed when we came home from tresillian at 11 weeks.
    Time has absolutely flown by, I cannot believe Henry is 4 months old. I cannot believe I have a 4 month old. I cannot wait to see him grow and all the new developmental leaps. We have immunisations in a weeks time though, I am not looking forward to that.
    Mel how happy is your little one such great photos.
    Here is my little boy a few weeks ago. Soo smiley. Love him to pieces

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies he is happy most of the time. Things don't get much better than seeing your baby smile at you.

We put Josh in his room at 7 weeks old cos Hubby's alarm would wake him. He wasn't fazed by it.

At his 4 month check up he was 66.5cms long in the 95th percentile and 5.76kgs in the 25th or so percentile so we have added the 4am feed back in to get a bit of extra goodness into him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael we're also keeping bub in our room - his room is at the opposite end of the house and I can't be bothered to schlep down there to feed him. We have a heater in our room so it's cosy in there on these cold winter nights. We got the biggest possible bassinet and he's still got heaps of room, so no worries there, but we are going to be very squished once we have to put a cot in our room!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tommi your little boy is so cute. He is another happy little fella, and why wouldn't they be..with parents that wanted them so much.

Trying to not think too much about the transition to her own room or moving the cot into ours..worry about that when the time comes

Great to see our little newborns our now babies. We'll be celebrating their first birthday before we know it ...happy for this time to move slowly!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachael3 For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Patrick is in his cot, but it's in our room...I plan to keep him with us until 12 months (as long as he is still sleeping well). Like twocam, bubs room is at the other end of the house, and I'm a little paranoid that I might not hear him!