+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is the Bonds onesie I found at Trade Secret for $10. The end of the arm folds over like a glove but they are not cacooned like a swaddle. I don't use wraps at night either but use a blanket which sits just above half way on her stomach.

Which sleeping bag do you think is best?

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1393796257.976772.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    They look great Rachael think that they will be perfect in winter and reasonable pricing too especially as H is growing out of clothing so quickly. He is in 000 as he is too long for 0000 Though they are too big in girth.

I have been looking into sleeping bags, my sister used and loved the grobag range, I am also looking at the plum brand and ergopouch which uses organic materials but need to do more research. Do you know of any other types?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I don't know of any but I would like to have one which covers her arms and hands for winter not just her feet. I guess they would wear the bonds onesie underneath and the grobag on top instead of a blanket?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    No I don't know of any but I would like to have one which covers her arms and hands for winter not just her feet. I guess they would wear the bonds onesie underneath and the grobag on top instead of a blanket?
    Yep that is how I understand it, you out a onesie on underneath and the sleeping bag over the top. I think you dress them as you would if they were going under blankets as that is what the sleeping bag essentially replaces.

Today going well without DH. I miss him desperately but Henry and I have had a lovely first day together. Walk this morning where he even stayed the entire time in the pram and feeds and sleeps till now. Quick question: at 4 weeks how much tummy time playtime should he have. He hates tummy time and likes playtime when not tired or hungry which of late is not often I try to offer after he has a bottle but he gets upset as he is tired. Just wanting to ensure he is on track? Should he be doing more at 4 weeks as in awake time?

Busy busy week ahead for H and I, tomorrow we are visiting my friend, wed coffee/lunch at SILs house, Thursday I have a friend visiting to meet H then MIL coming that arvo, sat lunch for MIL bday and visiting my sis that afternoon. I have even cancelled and moved a bunch of pol and things as it was worse than this. Only issue with DH having the first month off everyone has saved up these dates till now. I am seeing it as a good intro for me, I have a bit of everything this week - like ripping of a bandaid haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck when DH leaves Tommi sounds like your enjoying your special moments with your boy it'll be interesting to see what everyone says about mothers group as I've heard some horror stories too & I've dealt with some awful health nurses at the pharmacy aswell.

Any news Sariele?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LindsayWA For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like u are having a great day Tommi

I don't think I'll go to a mothers group I have also heard they are mean and I have a fair few friends with bubs roughly around the same age and lots of people I can chat to Not worth the drama I think !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandlive For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi just wondering if any of you mums had a stretch and sweep before going into labour. I see the OB on Wednesday and I think she may do one before inducing me on Tuesday. Just wondering how uncomfortable they are

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jedihouse, I had a S&S done (unfortunately it did not work for me) and it can be quite uncomfortable. Sounds crazy but try not to over think it I was more relaxed the second time and it wasn't as bad. Hope it works for you and you have your baby in your arms very soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loveandlive View Post
    Sounds like u are having a great day Tommi

I don't think I'll go to a mothers group I have also heard they are mean and I have a fair few friends with bubs roughly around the same age and lots of people I can chat to Not worth the drama I think !
    oh no loveandlive!! I've booked into a new mothers grp starting in June. I'm a bit nervous now
    I guess I can always just stop going if they are mean - what reason do they have though? I don't understand???