+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Surprise. .. so sorry. I got locked out in hospital. .. wrong password think it was yhe drugs! Then read along for couple weeks but just couldn't get the reset to work. Then got to hard and lost track of time and been busy and haven't been on to read for prob least a month.

Shall back track asap.

Quick update. I love being a mum. April is a wonderful bub. A delight and love my hours of caring and interaction with her.
    I'm good too. Recovered well. Lost 15kilos in 7 days and some 20 kilos by two weeks. All that fluid. Almost fitting into old clothes at 7 weeks. Not bad for someone who put on 40 kilo plus during pregnancy and has done nothing to try to loose it.
    Recovered from first 4 weeks of sleep deprivation. April now sleeps 5-6.5 hrs at night! She has dropd for bad gas buildup in tummy. Comfortable leaving the house for our outings once I braved the first few. We liveour outings now but smart enough to keep them short.

Heres some photos. Can't wait to backtrack and see where you are all at.

A photo of the battledore bipartie vasa previa placenta for those interested. Every few days I still think how lucky we both are to be here and what a true little fighter my angel is to be here.

Xx Sunshine

Edit: April is having her day sleeps in her cot getting ready for the big move as bassinet seems cramped now.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 21-02-2014 at 22:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    Bub has arrived.
    Hooray! Hope you are both doing well! Xx

sunshine - welcome back!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats little flowers can't wait to hear details.

Welcome back sunshine that's amazing how much weight you've lost sooo quick. Your lil girl is gorgeous. Did some research on you placenta condition, very interesting. I guess that explains the bleeding during the pregnancy. Are your folks still staying with you or have they left now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshine it sounds like u are doing well !! I hope Beau starts sleeping better I think he has a bit of colic screams for hrs at night time no matter how much u have tried to get him to stop makes u feel so helpless

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear cheekynumum that's the last thing you would think happen after bub arrives but it could be much worse. Hope you recover well and you can enjoy being a mum soon.

Sunshinebell great to hear from you. Glad all is well, thx for sharing the pics she is cute and love her name.

We still have that couple of hours cry at night from abdominal pain. Still haven't tried the Breaurers Colic Relief. We try to burp her and make her fart. It's tough to see them in pain.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 22-02-2014 at 07:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear from our new mummas, experiences good and bad. Thanks for sharing. I know it must be hard with a newborn, but keep us posted xx

Sent from my SM-P600 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    LSF!!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats LSF!!!!! Awaiting details x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now I finally understand my friend's status update when she was full term with her DS which just said, "Get it out get it out get it out!!!" That is how I'm feeling. I'm ready for this to be done! I know my EDD is still 12 days away, but I'm hoping like crazy that I will have my boy by the end of this week. Going to go for a walk and have vindaloo for dinner tonight, followed by more fit ball bouncing!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed Sariele!! I understand how frustrating it is