+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 3rd yr Student Midwife needing Mums-to-be to support @ RBWH, NWest, Redcliffe or Cab

Hi, I am a 3rd year Midwifery student and am looking for Mums who would like to share their pregnancy journey with a student midwife whilst gaining support, encouragement and a listening ear.

As many have posted before, student midwives are required to support 20 women throughout our degree, gaining experience in how each family prepares, copes and values their pregnancies. It is a great opportunity for mums to see a familiar face, to ask questions, or just to chat to someone you can trust about how you are feeling, and know you are not going crazy .

I have 4 children at home and am familiar with both premature birth, C/section, VBAC & VBA2C as well as normal birth. Added to my personal experience is the 2 years of my degree which has given me great depth, knowledge and practical experience in both the antenatal, birthing and postnatal areas.

I would love to have the opportunity to be alongside you and your family at this exciting time.

Thank you,
    Lana

2. The Following User Says Thank You to coastdreamers For This Useful Post:

Lottiemum  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you still looking for mums to be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I sure am

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I may know someone for you, want to swing me an inbox and ill pass on details that is if your still looking of course