+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Disposable medela bottles and teats - where can I buy?!

When in hospital I was given disposable medela bottles to express into - they come with disposable teats (in sterile packets).

I rarely need to use a bottle with bub - except when away for short periods/get held up/am unwell and need my husband/mother to give bub a feed.

In these cases the disposable bottle and teat are very convenient as the babysitter doesn't have to worry about sterilisation and can simply throw the bottle away when finished.

i've looked online and contacted medela stockists but can't find them for sale anywhere. It seems they may be available exclusively to hospitals??

Does anyone know where I could purchase some?

thank you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think theyre a hospital only supply, as are the little bottles of ready made formula hospitals have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have seen disposable bottles maybe at baby bunting... They aren't medela brand though. They come in a 4 pack and aren't overly expensive. I'll see if I can find a link

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The ones baby bunting stock are grow one use bottles and come is 125ml and 250ml and GelPack also have some called baby about town disposable bottles if that helps