Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big w

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD wears them to dancing with bike shorts, she's an 8-10 & it is very hard to get them in that size, they seem to sell out of them quickly.

I buy them usually from Big W, mostly because the style & colour, but Kmart do sell them as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I bought some for myself at Target, they are just little white crop top/bralette which are girls ones, not ladies (I'm small busted) and they were 2 in a pack for under $10. I think they're Target brand, but look just like Bonds ones.

The only other place I have seen them are at Trade Secret.

Oh, and what a thoughtful Mum you are Sassy, I cringe sometimes when I see girls who are pre-pubescent but very clearly need a little extra cover up and help in that department.
    Last edited by Mod-Uniquey; 11-02-2014 at 23:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw some in Target this morning - a 2 pack for $12 of the Target brand ones - they were flouro orange/yellow black and white. Also had the bonds brand of white ones - 2 pack on special for $11.90.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thanks guys. I don't plan on venturing all over the place just to find some crop tops but I never thought I would have to either! She has 5 now anyway so that should be fine for a while.

As for being thoughtful... I'm just someone who got boobs early, so I know what it's like. Lol.