+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Devo

Hi......absolutely devastated. No eggs fertilised at all. Have an appt at the clinic to find out what happened this coming Monday as I was too upset to talk the other day. I was expecting failure the first time but thought we would at least get to transfer stage. I suppose though we now know it is me with the problem....dodgy old eggs. They are talking ICSI next

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no NK that's devastating! I'm so sorry to hear that. We did ICSI from the start and the numbers still drop off like flies but to have nothing is so horrible. Are you sure it's your eggs though Hun? The sperm are the ones needing to get in there. I hope you can heal and cycle again with icsi and have a much better result x

Congratulations on being PUPO Petal!! Wish you all the best, hope the TWW flys by and this is the one for you!

We went from 18 to 10 for fertilisation and I don't get an official update until today/tomorrow but most are slow, only 1 where it's supposed to be but at least the slow ones aren't fragmented except for one (last time 70% of ours were fragmented) and they will give them a chance to catch up. Gosh could we all just walk into the clinic and come out pregnant like all the non ivfers think we do! 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry @NK275 , that's so hard. My first we only got 2 eggs (I'm 42 so age is my issue), 1 fertilised (ICSI) but BFN, wasn't greatest quality. We've bounced back and forward between ICSI and no ICSI, doesn't change our fert rate (we get about half), so now we stick to no ICSI. I hope the clinic has some answers for you. I've been at this for over 18months, and this is my 6th cycle. Our numbers have gotten better, but most importantly the egg quality has gotten better. I know lots of people say you can't improve the quality, but before our 4th (freeze all) cycle, I started seeing our Natropath at work, and that cycle we got 8 eggs, 5 fertilised & 4 made it to day 5 freeze at an excellent quality. None of my eggs before have been good enough quality to freeze. I know how you feel at the moment, and this ivf thing is hard. But hopefully in the end it will all be worth it xx
    @StillHopeful , here's hoping your little eggs continue to grow at a good rate. Are you hoping to transfer or freeze? I thought you had to freeze but not sure?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (19-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks petal yes I have to do a freeze all, so the count down begins! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Thanks petal yes I have to do a freeze all, so the count down begins! X
    Good luck!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (19-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Myivf ladies. Any good news yet? When are your next cycles? I'm finally approaching my transfer date. Wednesday for me hopefully!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Myivf ladies. Any good news yet? When are your next cycles? I'm finally approaching my transfer date. Wednesday for me hopefully!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey 😊
    Haven't been on BH for a bit. I'm set for a transfer next Wednesday. How are you going @StillHopeful ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (07-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default MyIVF Clinic Brisbane - reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petal40 View Post
    Hey 😊
    Haven't been on BH for a bit. I'm set for a transfer next Wednesday. How are you going @StillHopeful ?
    Wishing you the best of luck Petal! Hope this is it. AFM, just got the BFN call. Sucks.... We have 2 embies on ice but if our best one didn't work what's the chances? And we're broke.
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 07-08-2015 at 23:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing you the best of luck Petal! Hope this is it. AFM, just got the BFN call. Sucks.... We have 2 embies in ice but if our best one didn't work what's the chances? And we're broke.
    I can understand. We have 2 on ice also, going to scrape together $$ to transfer both this year while we are on the safety net. When I look at how much we've spent over the last 2 years I shudder.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (07-08-2015)