+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh petal good luck and Thanks for your reply! I'm a week into Stimming. First scan Wednesday and EPU scheduled for Monday the 15th so hopefully transfer will be the following Friday.

Just a question, how many day embryos do they do for you? So far both my transfers were 4 days, which I found weird because they prided themselves on doing 5 day extended culture transfers in the initial meeting. I'm not too worried about it because I think if it's going to work it will and if not it won't but it may 'sort' out some ones that would have never worked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi....yep had my first follicle scan appt today and have another Friday with epu on Monday happy with outcome and responding well to medication with no changes required. Good luck 😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nk we are on the exact same schedule! I have another scan tomorrow and EPU is meant to be Monday however I have a lot of follicles but they aren't where they are supposed to be so increase in meds tomorrow and might be pushed back to Wednesday 😩 I really hope not but not feeling too much in the ovaries atm so assuming that will happen 😁

Do you know who is scheduled to do the EPU yet? I've only ever had the lady Doc so far who is lovely, and met Doctor C only during my MC but he is also lovely but when the instructions came through today it had a different doctors name? Wait and see u guess. Is this your first cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just read back to your first reply to me, amazing we are actually cycling together! Wishing you all the best x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default MyIVF Clinic Brisbane - reviews

Good luck @StillHopeful & @NK275 , hope everything goes well.
    I've had one cycle with them where I stimmed & had ET at 4 days, but my second cycle was a freeze all, and I got 4 eggs good enough to freeze at 5 days, so I guess mine are all 5d transfers now.
    Dr C is doing my transfer on Wednesday after getting the go ahead from my scan yesterday 😊

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (12-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default MyIVF Clinic Brisbane - reviews

Thanks Petal,
    On my way for my scan now. Hopefully it's all good for EPU Monday!

Both my fresh and frozen transfer were day fours. When I questioned why the FET wasn't taken out the day prior they said because I only had one.... This sort of said to me that if it didn't last the day the transfer would be cancelled and I probably would have got a small refund. But in my mind I still would have rathered that because i think if it's not going to make it to day 5 it won't in the uterus either and I'm transferring false hope just because it's my only frozen embryo. Anyway, just a small complaint. Everything else I've been happy with so far. The doctors and nurses are all so lovely. That FET became an early MC, so I guess it made day 5 anyway? X
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 12-06-2015 at 09:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck NK275! X
    Hope your scan is everything it should be

Thanks
    Reviews
    So second scan today, things have gone a little crazy as feared. Good news is EPU is still scheduled for Monday. There are now 19 follies on the left, 12 on the right! Waiting on bloodwork to decide whether to switch to a luveris trigger and do a freeze all due to luveris mucking with the lining and OHSS risk ahh, really hoping that doesn't happen. Plus it means I'll have to drive 2 hours to pick up the trigger tomorrow, and find somewhere one Sunday to have a blood test! Which just happens to be mine and DHs Bday. Lol. So just praying to hear back today to go ahead with the ovidrill trigger. Either way I'm a risk so at least Id have a chance. I don't know why they put my dose up from Wednesday but anyway nothing can be done, just hope that no matter what, we make some baby's to be transferred at the perfect timing. 🙏

How did you go NK? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope all goes to plan @StillHopeful , OHSS is no fun. My oestrogen level was up to 29000 the day of my pick up, had to use Syneral as a trigger so didn't get as many eggs as we thought. However the quality was my best yet with 5 fertilised & 4 making it to day 5 for freeze. (Very good considering I'm over 40 and have been a very bad responder for the 2 years we have been doing ivf)
    Just trust the Drs, they will do what's best for you 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    No transfer for me for 2 months I know it's for the best but it still hurts. Hopefully we get lots of perfect snow babies. Might even ask my clinic about pgd testing seeing as we have time to wait around now and just throw everything at this. But who's to say the lucrin will even get me to Epu yet. Nothing's guaranteed. Just wait and see and hope x