+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Petal40 View Post
    Can't remember my number, but AMH was pretty low. I was only getting 2 or 3 eggs on 650 Gonal f.
    Yeah that's what I got on 600 gonal f. I'm wondering if dropping back the dosage will make a difference, what were you on when you conceived bubba?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Yeah that's what I got on 600 gonal f. I'm wondering if dropping back the dosage will make a difference, what were you on when you conceived bubba?
    150 menopur. I found it worked really well for me. First round on it I got 5 eggs, 3 fertilised. Second round I got 8 eggs, 5 fertilised, 4 5 day frosties ☺️
    I think menopur is meant to work better for older women too, so was good for me 😊

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (21-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's interesting @Petal40 I've never been on it ....nor that low a dose. It will be interesting to see what they put me on to start. Lowest I've done is 300. Thanks for the feedback x 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys,
    We are using MyIVF in north lakes and they have been fantastic!!!
    We have just gone through our egg collection and I was **** scared! The nurses and Dr C were just fantastic through the whole process! To be honest it was only a little uncomfortable and I only needed 25mcg of fentanyl! We got 8 eggs retrieved and 5 fertilised. So now waiting 2 more days to get another update on how they are going.
    Question to you ladies..... with your egg transfer what day was it post egg collection? I thought Myivf did transfers on day 4/5 but my transfer will be only 3 1/2 day? Loved to here more of everyones experience!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Molly86 for the feedback. Why are they doing a day 3 transfer? I don't want day 3 transfers myself so just curious?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molly86 I have had my egg collection on a Monday and always had the transfer on the Friday I don't understand how they say the the embryos are then 5 days old at transfer either

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molly86 that's a great result ☺️ I've done a few cycles with them & really love them as a clinic. On my fresh cycles I had 4 day transfers, but on my frozen they were 5 day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies do they only do day 4 transfers????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your reply guys!!! @Tinachris I was told by the clinic that they do day 4 or day 5 transfers....but because i had my egg collection on friday afternoon - I was expecting to go in on Wednesday - but was told I was booked for transfer early tuesday morning.....technically its not really a day 4 until that afternoon......or do they not base it off 24hrs....
    just makes me wonder what stage the embryo would be at.....
    I am probably over thinking everything (as you do). How many updates on your eggs did you guys get? and when do you get a picture? Did you find the transfer ok? Im a bit nervous for that as well, as I have done 2 x IUI and the last one i had was painful...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly86 For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (29-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly86 View Post
    Thanks for your reply guys!!! @Tinachris I was told by the clinic that they do day 4 or day 5 transfers....but because i had my egg collection on friday afternoon - I was expecting to go in on Wednesday - but was told I was booked for transfer early tuesday morning.....technically its not really a day 4 until that afternoon......or do they not base it off 24hrs....
    just makes me wonder what stage the embryo would be at.....
    I am probably over thinking everything (as you do). How many updates on your eggs did you guys get? and when do you get a picture? Did you find the transfer ok? Im a bit nervous for that as well, as I have done 2 x IUI and the last one i had was painful...
    Thanks @Molly86 for your reply! I've previously been a patient of qfg so can't answer your transfer questions as I'm used of being anethetised for egg pickup and usually a scientist is available to talk to every morning but I'm guessing these guys will do that differently too. Yes you are right it's not technically a day 4 till the time it was collected and if that was afternoon then yes you're right it's a bit early to be calling it that. I had a day 5 blasty transferred last cycle and that was at 8am when it was collected at 10am days before. So mine was a bit of an early blasty which makes total sense. Hopefully the other ladies can shed some light on photos and scientist updates for us both!! Have you checked the online portal?? Good luck!