+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woo HOO henzell what an awesome surprise! All the best for lovely doubling numbers tomorrow and a smooth 9 months ahead! Xoxo

Also that's completely normal from the crinone, lovely stuff isn't it?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine1977 View Post
    That's fantastic news Henzell! So exciting! Good luck with your next test. ..

I am in the 2ww and 8dpo from ttc naturally and have noticed daily white milky cervical mucous (sorry if tmi) since I ovulated, which is really unusual for me. ..did anyone get this as an early pregnancy sign? Apparently it's really common and can be a sign of increased progesterone...
    Hope the 2ww goes quickly for you. As for the mucous, I was on Crinone as well, so can't give any advice there sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @henzell123 good luck with your BT tomorrow 😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Trying to stay positive

So I just received my call for my blood test this morning so Wednesday's results were 86 and today only 123... Sue wants me to get another blood test on Wednesday next week, then ultra sound the week after. She told me that if I get any bleeding over the week end to go to the hospital, or see a doctor. She informed me that with the lower results may mean I'm having an ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. I instantly went sick, but sue said it was unlikely but anything can happen really. Which I knew but with the way my boobs/nipples are looking like, my toileting, heart burn. I was so positive, on a high and now I feel so deflated. Yesterday I informed the ladies I work with that I received a positive result, in case I started getting morning sickness, emotions etc... I know it's early but I'm a very open person and all the girls at work knew I was getting my results on Wednesday anyway. I want to stay positive, I really do. I just feel sad I think, a bit sick in my tummy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by henzell123 View Post
    So I just received my call for my blood test this morning so Wednesday's results were 86 and today only 123... Sue wants me to get another blood test on Wednesday next week, then ultra sound the week after. She told me that if I get any bleeding over the week end to go to the hospital, or see a doctor. She informed me that with the lower results may mean I'm having an ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. I instantly went sick, but sue said it was unlikely but anything can happen really. Which I knew but with the way my boobs/nipples are looking like, my toileting, heart burn. I was so positive, on a high and now I feel so deflated. Yesterday I informed the ladies I work with that I received a positive result, in case I started getting morning sickness, emotions etc... I know it's early but I'm a very open person and all the girls at work knew I was getting my results on Wednesday anyway. I want to stay positive, I really do. I just feel sad I think, a bit sick in my tummy.
    Try not to worry. That's not good for you or baby. Just try & hang in there until Wednesday. Everyone where I worked knew too. It can make it hard, but also gives you extra support. When I had my mc last year, my boss asked if I wanted him to let the others know, that way there wouldn't be a hundred questions, which even though they mean well, still makes it hard.
    Your symptoms sound good, so hang in there. It won't necessarily be bad news xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

henzell123  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Petal40 View Post
    Try not to worry. That's not good for you or baby. Just try & hang in there until Wednesday. Everyone where I worked knew too. It can make it hard, but also gives you extra support. When I had my mc last year, my boss asked if I wanted him to let the others know, that way there wouldn't be a hundred questions, which even though they mean well, still makes it hard.
    Your symptoms sound good, so hang in there. It won't necessarily be bad news xx
    Thank you! I just feel so deflated after being told one good thing then being told that it's not good how low they are. I'm happy everyone at work knows because of that reason if something happens they can be told then understand. I feel pregnant, I feel like this is good but now with that news at the back of my head I just don't know how positive I can stay. Arhh sorry for being emotional, I'm going to continue to act as I have been happy and positive as much as I can. With the support of you lovely ladies and my husband. Let's hope by Wednesday the numbers boom! Thank you again! Xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to henzell123 For This Useful Post:

Petal40  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by henzell123 View Post
    I have been reading along hoping that everything goes well for you! I personally wish that the nurses didn't make a big deal out of your first blood test results as my last cycle the numbers didn't double they went up but didn't double after that first phone call to say your pregnant I was on cloud 9, it was our second transfer ttc no 1. But then to have to wait for the next blood test and the worry that you now have I really wish I didn't know until after the 2nd or 3rd blood test. Try not to worry too much take care! Hopefully your results will be better than mine fingers crossed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

henzell123  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sorry to hear

In so sorry to hear HENZELL....my heart goes out to you. ..I'm in my 2ww still and did a pregnancy test last night - BFN....I was sure I was pregnant from the milky white mucous (I'm not on crinone btw)...but it's still 5 days until period due so maybe not enough hormones. ..there's so many highs and lows - it's an emotional Rollercoaster. ..try to keep your chin up - as hard as that is - fingers and toes crossed that it's positive results. ...try to distract yourself with fun positive stuff over the weekend - I find getting my mind off the baby stuff helps. ..reminds me that there's good stuff going on in my life when the baby stuff gets tough. ...xo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine1977 For This Useful Post:

henzell123  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thank you all for the support, I couldn't have done it with out you all!

@MrsSMS Thank you, thats what I was thinking the same thing like I totally appreiciate everything they have done for me, but I never thought I would be able to say "I'm Preganant, we're having a baby" so when I was told Im pregnant I was over the moon. But now I'm so down, but I am trying to keep positive I do wish I didn't know until next week at least. I used a calculator and my percent was 43% which is right in between the risk of an ectopic (35% - 47%) BUT I am telling myelf that I am pregnant and everything will be okay.
    @Sunshine1977 I'm sorry to hear about your test, I took one last friday and it was negative so I got sad but still was okay, my periods were due on monday this week and havn't come at all yet. So thats a positive, so I am sending wonderful vibes your way. thank you for the ongoing support and I am going to try and keep busy this week end.

This emotional rollercoaster is one of a kind, I was so fine in my 2ww and know I am a wreck, but it's okay I havent cried I think I lost all my tears on wednesday. I will keep you all up to date with the progress. xo

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to henzell123 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (19-02-2016),Petal40  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @henzell123 how have you been? You have another BT tomorrow? Good luck x