+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goodluck MrsSMS! I really can't fault their character at MyIVF, they are just lovely. Hope your FET, is successful. Just hang in there and keep trying.

We have just passed the magic 12 weeks! Yay! How are you Petal? Have you found out gender? X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @StillHopeful ! 14 and a bit weeks for me. All going well 😊
    We don't want to know the gender, looking forward to it being a surprise at the end. My OB knows though, as we had the harmony test done. Just have to keep reminding him not to tell us! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Petal what is the test you had done? Congrats on being so far already.

@MrsSMS no wonder your the same fet date as me haha

Im still in two minds about the clinic cause they always tell me i wont be waiting long and it always ends up taking forever. First cycle was three months n cancelled collection. First fet was 6 weeks and this one is four weeks wtf! Im sorry why tell me they will try and get me in sooner then they don't. Plus have to be lucky to have an email replied to, the only one that does is dr c! Even Jo can't figure out why i am always waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post

Im still in two minds about the clinic cause they always tell me i wont be waiting long and it always ends up taking forever. First cycle was three months n cancelled collection. First fet was 6 weeks and this one is four weeks wtf! Im sorry why tell me they will try and get me in sooner then they don't. Plus have to be lucky to have an email replied to, the only one that does is dr c! Even Jo can't figure out why i am always waiting.
    I had the harmony test done. It's done after 10 weeks & tests for the trisonomys (Down's syndrome, Edward's syndrome & Patau syndrome) , and can tell you the gender of the baby. It's just a blood test that picks up the baby's dna. Up until about a month ago it had to be sent to the USA for testing, but is now being down in Brisbane. You have to get a request from your OB, and it costs $450, and not covered by Medicare or PHI.
    Sorry you are having problems with the clinic, I've never had any problems. I've always just phoned and talked to one of the Sue's or Rosie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jumping in - I'm not with myivf but am with Dr C at Wesley who is great!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Petal40  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes it is no wonder we have to same dates when is your lining scan?

I have found they can be a little all over the place at times. They said a month ago they would get me in for a FET cycle after my bfn but that was 6 weeks ago then I had to go on the pill again to line up with when suite them I have found the whole process stop start but I thought that was normal as they are the only clinic we have used

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS my lining scan is the 19th. And no not all clinics are like this. Considering you pay so much and get so little back debating weather or not we would have been better off staying with old clinic. Atleast the other clinic you had a chance of doing a natural fet n having 2 put back and a quarter of the price!

And yes dr c is great but he has no say over who gets done and when unfortunately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS my lining scan is the 19th. And no not all clinics are like this. Considering you pay so much and get so little back debating weather or not we would have been better off staying with old clinic. Atleast the other clinic you had a chance of doing a natural fet n having 2 put back and a quarter of the price!

And yes dr c is great but he has no say over who gets done and when unfortunately.
    I'm not sure what clinic you were with before, but I was with QFG and they were over 3 times the price. I've found MyIVF to be very cheap. Actually, 5 cycles there have still cost us less than the 2 with QFG. Pretty sure we were only about $1300 out of pocket on full cycles, and $600 on FET.
    I guess with the timing, as you can see a different FS each time, it probably depends on who is available and when.
    I felt our other clinic was all about the money, but I have never felt that with this clinic. I felt like they were all really invested in getting us successfully pregnant, and in fact they have still been keeping in contact to see how things are progressing with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Petal last time we went through westmead and went to nsw it was the only cheap one at the time. Wow i think with our first cycle we did months ago now and now going into fet we are probably out of pocket 6000. And thats alot considering im a student i even had to sell my second car to be able to do it. I don't hear from anyone unless i go in there or i have to go for a scan or something. That pathology people next to it even know me better and ask more lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're not that much out of pocket with them, and that's with 2 full cycles & 3 FETs. Seems a big difference. We have been with them since about July last year, we travel from the Darling Downs. I'm surprised with the lack of information. I've always found them to be really good, even Therse on the front desk. Do you go to North Lakes or Gaythorne?