+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 314
  1. #141
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    950
    Thanks
    970
    Thanked
    541
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Kat! Hope you have a lovely embie to transfer and freeze x

    Petal, had my BT today, nearly cried to hear the result of 670! I should be 4w2d or 4W3d depending if I count embie age or lmp. So excited, still cautious but feel like I've got past a big hurdle. Couple more to go. When is your next scan? X

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    1,778
    Thanked
    1,488
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Good luck Kat! Hope you have a lovely embie to transfer and freeze x

    Petal, had my BT today, nearly cried to hear the result of 670! I should be 4w2d or 4W3d depending if I count embie age or lmp. So excited, still cautious but feel like I've got past a big hurdle. Couple more to go. When is your next scan? X
    That's awesome news! Great numbers 😊
    My scans not for a week. Seems like such a long time to wait. I'm 6w3d toady, so you're not far behind 😊😊

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

    StillHopeful  (08-09-2015)

  4. #143
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    1,778
    Thanked
    1,488
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @StillHopefull when's your next BT? Hope all is still going well

  5. #144
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    1,778
    Thanked
    1,488
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @katt1011 how did your little eggs go?

  6. #145
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    950
    Thanks
    970
    Thanked
    541
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi petal! BT on Wednesday came back at 1670! Viability scan next week (Wednesday) at 5.5 weeks. Threw me off because it seems so early but they are just making sure it's not ectopic, has a sac, yolk etc and if we're lucky a HB! But could be too early for that. X

    What day is your scan? X

  7. #146
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    1,778
    Thanked
    1,488
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Hi petal! BT on Wednesday came back at 1670! Viability scan next week (Wednesday) at 5.5 weeks. Threw me off because it seems so early but they are just making sure it's not ectopic, has a sac, yolk etc and if we're lucky a HB! But could be too early for that. X

    What day is your scan? X
    Monday. The one I've had was the 5.5 wk one. Don't stress about the heartbeat, it's not really seen until between 6-7 weeks. So happy for you. Your HCG levels are nice & strong ☺️

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

    StillHopeful  (11-09-2015)

  9. #147
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    1,778
    Thanked
    1,488
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @NK275 how are things going?

  10. #148
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    950
    Thanks
    970
    Thanked
    541
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Petal40 View Post
    Monday. The one I've had was the 5.5 wk one. Don't stress about the heartbeat, it's not really seen until between 6-7 weeks. So happy for you. Your HCG levels are nice & strong ☺️
    Thanks petal. Did you see HB? I Have had the worst insomnia 😜😩

  11. #149
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    1,778
    Thanked
    1,488
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No I didn't. It might depend on wether it's an abdominal scan or if they use the transvaginal scan. I don't live in brisbane so I don't go down for scans but get them done up here, and only had abdominal. I've got major insomnia too, then am exhausted all day at work 😳

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

    StillHopeful  (11-09-2015)

  13. #150
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    950
    Thanks
    970
    Thanked
    541
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Petal40 View Post
    No I didn't. It might depend on wether it's an abdominal scan or if they use the transvaginal scan. I don't live in brisbane so I don't go down for scans but get them done up here, and only had abdominal. I've got major insomnia too, then am exhausted all day at work 😳
    That's exactly what I have! It's like I'm on some sort of drugs at night than I'm so tired during the day that I can't think and am cranky at everyone lol!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Any reviews? Dr Thompson
    By preggyla in forum Seeking a Maternity Hospital
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 31-08-2016, 15:29
  2. Tweddle reviews?
    By bookwormmum in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 24-07-2014, 23:58

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Sudocrem / Infacol
Sudocrem® Healing Cream is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of nappy rash, eczema, abrasions, wounds and minor skin irritations. Infacol Wind Drops are an effective method of treating wind in infants.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!