+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yea we are going to try get our tax returns done and scrape in the Transfers before end of year due to safety net. Wondering if we should just do another Stim instead(maybe after next FET) seeing as out of pocket is actually the same - just have to come up with the extra few $$ 😏

Yes I shudder too. 2 years trying and we were already down 10 grand for a vasectomy reversal before hitting ivf 😁 My DH is convinced it's a money making scheme and they sabotage the outcomes haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone how is everyone going. I am also going through myivf northlakes. I go off the pill this week and start needles next week. Bit apprehensive this time, the calming tablet does not work on me and Dr C said mine is going to be very painful due to where my ovaries are.....plus to top that off this time I am being on the highest dossage cause apparently have low egg count, so yay I am just hoping I get as lucky as I did the first time I did ivf 6 years ago. It's interesting reading everyones stories though.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default MyIVF Clinic Brisbane - reviews

Good luck @Katt1011 . Dr C is great, not sure about the "calming tablet"? I had fentanyl in a cannula and a local anaesthetic, and wih the nurse chatting to me it wasn't too bad. Uncomfortable but not unbearable. I'm currently in my 2WW, 7dp5dt, so fingers crossed ☺️

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (20-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Calming tablet - the tablet or two tablets your meant to have before epu. @Petal I so hope you get good news this time how long til you find out?

Afm i start the needles next week the second needle is something ive never been on and the trigger injection is also different from what i had at my old clinic. Not looking foward to the needles but if I do them before school run i have no choice but to get it done as i have to leave the house by 7:45 hahaha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (20-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh good luck Petal!!

Hi Katt! Wish you all the best of luck! I think you're talking about serapax (SIC). I never had them either. I think the docs weigh up you anxiety/ pain tolerance maybe? I also found EPU a fair bit painful but loved being involved and seeing what was going on and I have a pretty good tolerance to pain.

Do you have an ovidrel trigger? That's the normal one I think. I have used ovidrel and lucrin. When using lucrin it avoids OHSS but affects your lining and can bring in AF so a freeze all cycle. The ovidrel is HCG so completely safe to go into transfer that's my knowledge of them.
    Again good luck! Ask questions if you need x

I should be having a transfer next week. 4th time lucky?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My fingers are crossed for you @StillHopeful , best of luck!
    My blood test is next Monday. Not sure how it's going, bit sick with a chest infection at the moment, no fun at all. I've got sore BBs and some killer heartburn, but all symptoms that can be put down to he crinone. @katt1011 you will be fine with the needles. Once you get into the habit of it, it becomes second nature. Hope it goes well for you 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds hopeful petal, really hope this is your sticky BFP x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Petal40  (20-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have an early second line ladies ☺️
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1440051034.026924.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo HOO petal!! 😱😱

13. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Petal40  (20-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Petal, thats fantastic news hopefully the lines get darker and it sticks firmly.

Stillhopeful, good luck for your transfer on monday. I think he suggested the tablets for me cause he knows mine will be painful, i said if you can handle a ceaser and feel that then i think epu will be nothing I think it's cause my ovaries are in really hard to get to places.

Afm, in limbo land waiting for needles next week. Waiting to hear something from the nurses on when i am meant to take them apparently the nurses are meant to give you a time, I don't know I went through a different clinic last time. This time I'm on gonal f and orgalutran.

Hope to hear good news soon from you both

15. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Petal40  (21-08-2015)