+ Reply to Thread

Default Pregnant women needed! (Adelaide area)

Dear Mum's to be!

My name is Abby and I am in my final year of my Bachelor of Midwifery. I am in need of women who would be willing/interested in allowing me to 'follow' them throughout their pregnancy journey. Essentially, it would involve me coming to a number of antenatal visits, attending the birth, and being present at postnatal visits.

I live in the Adelaide Hills but am happy to travel to numerous hospitals including WCH, Flinders, Ashford, Burnside, Mount Barker and North Eastern Community Hospital.

If you would like extra support, a source of information or a just a friendly face during your pregnancy journey, please contact me for further information!

Thank you,

(a.taylor@live.com.au/0406 029 275)
    Last edited by Mod-RaryGirl; 11-02-2014 at 16:28. Reason: moving and adding more info to title

Similar Threads

1. Women needed for survey about NEW prenatal test
    By aimeeclaire in forum Research Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-02-2014, 21:12
  2. Student midwife looking for pregnant women.
    By Jess27 in forum Research Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19-09-2013, 12:18
  3. Do you judge pregnant women who smoke?
    By lulu 2 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 27-04-2013, 15:05