+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah, so we have decided to actually keep him all to ourselves tomorrow. DH and i are taking him out for breakfast, then out to pick his own pressie, then off to eat cake.... then lunch, then home for his nap. Then when he wakes we thinking we'll take him out again (he LOVES outings) and maybe had fish and chips by the river if the weather is ok, or maybe we'll take him to a children's play center. Man he's gonna sleep well tomorrow night!!

The grandparents seem to understand. Mum popped over and dropped off his gift this afternoon and she seems very understanding with what we want to do. The in laws probably wont be, but even when i do the right thing and include them its never good enough so whatever. I wanna have a awesome day with DS. No drama, no games, no *****iness. They can celebrate with him when DH takes him to see them which will be the following weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good on you!! I think you've made the right decision, and I hope you have a great day with DS on his birthday

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jesssalee For This Useful Post:

Serenity Love  (22-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jesssalee View Post
    Good on you!! I think you've made the right decision, and I hope you have a great day with DS on his birthday
    Thanks hun! So far he's had a great morning - we took him out to kids play center and had lunch there and he had a blast. Now he's asleep, once he wakes we're taking him out again to choose his pressie and to have cake at a cafe. We're having a great day! Stress free and cruisy!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Serenity Love For This Useful Post:

jesssalee  (22-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd do your own thing as just the 3 of you and then invite the grandparents over for cake later that day or on another day.