+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking to meet mums in blackburn /other canadian mums

Hi there, we are new to blackburn - looking to meet mums with similar aged kids in the area, we moved here 4 mo ago and finding it hard to get to my old mums group, so hoping to meet some new friends & playgroup for my daughter who is 18 mo, I work but available Wed & Thursday or even free on a weekend...happy to meet at a park or look at hiring a venue. I'm canadian, lived here for 10 years but always keen to meet new people

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I moved to Blackburn late last year, I have a 13 month old. Am in the same boat with mums group, distance makes it so hard to keep in touch. Always looking to meet local mums and babies, let me know if you want to meet up

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Meeting up in blackburn

Hi there, would love to meet up! I'm pretty new to these online forums - how do we exchange details without it being seen on the forum? My parents are here visiting for the next few weeks but would love to meet up later in May

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great! A bit annoying you have to post a certain number of times before it let's you pm. I only just got access to it. So we can either post back and forth a few more times or just set a public meeting point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for my delay in replying my parents have been here and I have been a bit distracted.. ok lets make a public meeting place ? Next Wed the 21st we are free in the morning or later in the afternoon, would either of those times suit you?
    Should be meet at a park? looking forward to meeting you soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops we just signed up to gymbaroo Wed at 9:15 - can you do Wed later in afternoon or Thursdays I am also off work..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Found a playgroup in blackburn south 10 am Thursday - we are planning to attend we could meet there or a wed or Thur afternoon, sorry to make so many changes to my post/availability!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey! Hope you enjoyed time with your parents. Hehe no stress! Yes thurs suits us best, we can meet at the playgroup, do you mean afterwards?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, great lets meet at the playgroup - did you want to try & meet outside beforehand so we know who each other is?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Just checking whether you received my pm. It says it was sent, just wanted to confirm tomorrow