+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Welcome missilina, thanks for your best wishes, and good luck with your upcoming cycle. I have to say 60 follies are a lot, I had 12 all up was on 100 of puregon, and they only retrieved 4 I was so worried but 3 fertilised, I had 2 x 2dt..
    I rang the clinic today and my 3rd embryo is still growing.
    Hopefully the clinic you go to get it right this time around for you.. The whole waiting waiting process sucks.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies how is the TWW treating you both have u POAS?? When is official BT??
    I started at my new clinic which I'm over the moon about I feel so much better being there just not the extra $$$$ of course but it will be all worth it

Started inj on Thursday and first scan and BT this Monday to see how we r going, just my luck Though I got terribly sick yesterday sore throat head aches feeling really sick called my clinic because I started to worry that being sick would affect EPU but she said as long as it's just a cold no fevers should be ok FX!!!! I'm so excited to be in the TWW but my FS says she thinks I'll have a freeze all due to be so sensitive and over stimming but we can go straight into a FET next month as long as everything goes to plan 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: @Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle