+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My ultrasound Friday said I had 12 follies on the left at 12 and 22small ones on right so I was really sad and the fs called and said to cancel But I refused I asked for another scan and he agreed for Monday saying don't get my hopes up but then the ultrasound this morning the ultrasound tech said there was 1 measuring 19 yay I was so excited just wait for my fs to call now and let me know when to trigger I have my fingers crossed. Wow 4 follies that's great work it is so hard waiting.... When you do find out how they are going?? I hope it goes great for you and all 4 are perfect

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey that's great my leading follie was 18 do that's good, r u doing ivf??
    I had a 2 day transfer 5cell B Grade yesterday, so currently in the 2ww
    I was worried I only had 4 follies while other women have so many, I was worried I would not even get 1 fertilised but out of the 4, 3 fertilised and all were B grade so thank goodness that part is over, not its the 2 ww nerves..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Correction ..... My leading follie was 19 not 18, so a 19 is great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great I am technically doing an ivf cycle as it is a completely simulated cycle and taking the same drugs but at this stage I am not doing egg removal we are doing a trigger to start ovulation and just having sex but I do have pcos and secondary infertility. I took my trigger last night so now we start our 2ww also that's great about having 3 get fertilised fingers crossed the next two weeks go fast!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allison Briggs View Post
    That's great I am technically doing an ivf cycle as it is a completely simulated cycle and taking the same drugs but at this stage I am not doing egg removal we are doing a trigger to start ovulation and just having sex but I do have pcos and secondary infertility. I took my trigger last night so now we start our 2ww also that's great about having 3 get fertilised fingers crossed the next two weeks go fast!!
    Hi Alison, was just having a read.. What an interesting way to try conceive, do u get charged a full ivf cycle? Where do u go? Would this be more like u conceiving naturally... This sounds like a nice way to try things, I'd love to mention it to my fs.. Good luck, I'll keep popping in to see how u go x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi rtroops, welcome I get charge the ivf consultation fees from my fs and just pay for injections (puregon and trigger) my fs told me it was basically the same but without the collecting I thought it sounded nice to try we have been trying for over 4 years, defiantly worth a try I don't ovulate at all. Because this is a synthetic cycle basically drug induced so I would say it was not really natural but less invasive procedure but it was the better chance for succeeding so I am hoping for the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow thats great we are in the 2ww together, hopefully it goes quick, and we get BFP.. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just having a read wishing you both the best of luck
    I should be starting my inj next week given my new FS says it's ok I started in jan but they made a mistake and I grew over 60 follicles so cancelled cycle one month on the contraceptive pill to try and get rid of most of them , I've since changed because I was so angry that they could make such a mistake
    Hopefull you both get ur BFP

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Starting IVF jan 2014@ WFS

1st IVF Jan 2014: antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Antagonist cycle???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks and Welcome miissalina, wow over 60 ouch that must of really hurt how much puregon where you on ?? i hope you have a better cycle this month as that must of been terrible I would have changed fs too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was put on gonal f and orgalutran,it was very painful but was told that's normal and day of scan asked why I didn't call and tell the nurses :/
    This road is hard enough without feeling like you have to monitor yourself on top of it
    I'm nervous about starting obviously the what if thoughts come around every do often lol when is ur TWW up??

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Starting IVF jan 2014@ WFS

1st IVF Jan 2014: antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Antagonist cycle???