Closed Thread
Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 468694959697 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Faithandhopellove – good luck chicky…and yes see you on theother side of EPU. Have everythingcrossed our eggs fertilise.
    Annalouw – welcome, try to be positive, you have provenfertility (a statement my FS and nurses use all the time). Sorry you had to gothrough the whole MC and D&C. Yousure have given me hope, as I have EPU tomorrow and only 3 eggs that look to bethe right size. All I want it is one tomake it to transfer.
    Ertgirl - sounds likeyou still haven’t given up hope of another bub, and you still have regrets. Is there no way you could save up for onelast shot on your terms (ie gut feeling to pull out). Isthere no way you could fall naturally ? I have heard so many stories of ladies saying the have given up tryingand then fall naturally.
    Feeling very nervous about tomorrow, the anxiety of waitingfor the phone call about fertilisation…I had been feeling a bit heavy in the abdomenearly this week, but that has stopped today, so now worried that something hashappened to the eggs…..oh IVF is such a mindfield isn’t it…does everyone findwhen they are cycling its all they think about in moments that you have toyourself.
    Has anyone had a day three transfer ? I have always had day 6 but nurse said maybeday three this time as low number of eggs…
    Let you know how I go tomorrow…xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to ladies headed to EPU - all the best for some beautiful fertilised eggies in the coming hours xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Massive luck to everyone today xx

Biscotti71 - how are you traveling, still waiting for AF?
    I start injections again Sunday and my FS informed me yesterday that I will be on 600 or 650iu (I didn't hear much after the shock of the 6 so can't recall) gonal f. Which she says is the max. Sounds like a hefty dose to me, I'm hoping I survive!! Anyone else been on that dose?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @GnH my clinic does 3dt if you have under 3 eggs fertilise. They don't want to risk having none to transfer and figure the best place for them to be is in you where they have a fighting chance. Good luck today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck today girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Erin OMG firstly congrats on being pupo !! And what a great big frostie haul, you must be pleased -Amazing! Now we just want that luck to continue !

Bertie hope you are feeling better. It's terribly hard journey and it hurts so much at times. I liked Butterfly's encouraging post to you. I wish I could say something to make you feel better. But know that miracles do happen in their own good time. Don't give up girl.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Wow Ann you are close!!! How exciting.
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ertgirl I cant write too much as ive got a broken right arm but just wanted to give you
    I know what you mean about saying at least we have DS not helping, you need to grieve. The ginormous bill must be just a kick in the teeth to top it off. I have a feeling i will be going through something similar after our next and potentially last cycle. Hope you can start healing and enjoying where you are at. I'm looking forward to getting rid of this ivf cloud soon.......

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Massive luck to everyone today xx

Biscotti71 - how are you traveling, still waiting for AF?
    I start injections again Sunday and my FS informed me yesterday that I will be on 600 or 650iu (I didn't hear much after the shock of the 6 so can't recall) gonal f. Which she says is the max. Sounds like a hefty dose to me, I'm hoping I survive!! Anyone else been on that dose?

@Kelly70 jeepers! 600+ of the gonalf sounds like a hefty dose. No wonder you didn't hear much after the 6! I've heard of another lady somewhere in BH land who was on 900 (of puregon if I remember).
    As for me, well I was hearing about OPKs and so bought one on Sunday, used it, and it had a smiley face (positive). We had done the BD on the Saturday & thought why the hell not "dance" again Sunday.....??? I was so busy dancing and being sexy I didn't think much about the consequences...D'oh!!
    The thing is.... I had a Complete Molar Pregnancy (coming up to two years ago) and I am scared of conceiving naturally because of this. I'm an anomally as this normally occurs in Asian women - so the oncology dept at Royal Women's was VERY interested in my case. Long story short. It's gone and the probability of it returning are very low but I will be monitored if preggers because there's the smallest chance it could grow back on my brain, lungs etc or worst case senario on my developing foetus. This link explains the senario pretty well - watch out for the freaky pics!!! WARNING!!!!
    http://www.moondragon.org/obgyn/pregnancy/molar.html
    Sooooo......discussed the ovulation & BD with my FS and was told maybe I should buy a POAS. Haven't done it yet. Have had my regular acupuncture session and she did a diff placement of needles beacause if there's anything in there we want it to stick.
    For the past day I've had a couple of twinges/pull and now it just feels really heavy and full - right by my "Mound of Venus". Have done the Dr. Google about those symptoms and come up with not much. I'm sh##$ing myself. Now it's late and I'm annoyed I didn't bite the bullet and go buy the POAS kit today.
    EEEKKKKKK!
    When exactly do you start the gonalf mega-dose? @Kelly70... I am instructed to start my FSH 450iu on CD2. Be watching this space to see how you feel, effects etc and results!!
    Last edited by Biscotti71; 13-06-2014 at 20:33.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MsErin - wow what a haul. Good luck!!!!

Ertgirl - im really sorry things didnt work out for you. Hope you're feeling a bit better xxx

Welcome to the newcomers!

Sorry ive been MIA for a week or two. Noticed there was a couple of questions after my last post so ill attempt to answer.

What kept me going for so many cycles - im really not too sure, but I kept getting good numbers each cycle which made me think eventually one might stick.

Did I do anything different for this cycle - yes. I read up on what the successful ivf clinics in the usa were doing with their patients prior to starting a cycle. This made me add a few things to my supplement mix for 3 months prior to my egg collection:

My Inositol 2gm twice a day
    L-arginine 1000mg twice a day
    Pycnogenol 100mg once a day
    Plus I changed from taking 300mg of Q10 twice a day to 300mg of Ubiquinol twice a day

It was expensive but after all the money id already invested in ivf it was just a drop in the bucket.

Ill be 43 next week. So 43.4 went i give birth.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris9 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (13-06-2014),ertgirl  (14-06-2014)