Closed Thread
Page 89 of 97 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Trigger done. Day off from injections, bloods & ultrasounds tomorrow. Woo-hoo! Bring on 7:30 Thursday.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (04-06-2014),MGC Bertie  (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear about the BFN butterfly. If you are thinking of making the switch to DE, then I can tell you Cape Town is fabulous. We are loving it here although the weather is pretty bad today.

It is so cheap once you are here. Especially food and wine. We have been eating in really great restaurants for a fraction of what we'd pay at home. I'm already enjoying the shopping a little too much.

Having said this, I've been to Greece on holidays too, and loved it also. We just felt really confident about SA after hearing so much good feedback on bub hub. Our FS was recommending Greece though as he had contacts there.

The clinic here is really busy but everyone is very nice. I had a lovely chat with the nurses while I was having my intralipid today. Our egg pickup is tomorrow and then transfer on Monday if all goes to plan.

Good luck for pick up Ertgirl.

X

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (04-06-2014),ertgirl  (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    So sorry to hear about the BFN butterfly. If you are thinking of making the switch to DE, then I can tell you Cape Town is fabulous. We are loving it here although the weather is pretty bad today.

It is so cheap once you are here. Especially food and wine. We have been eating in really great restaurants for a fraction of what we'd pay at home. I'm already enjoying the shopping a little too much.

Having said this, I've been to Greece on holidays too, and loved it also. We just felt really confident about SA after hearing so much good feedback on bub hub. Our FS was recommending Greece though as he had contacts there.

The clinic here is really busy but everyone is very nice. I had a lovely chat with the nurses while I was having my intralipid today. Our egg pickup is tomorrow and then transfer on Monday if all goes to plan.

Good luck for pick up Ertgirl.

X
    Hope egg pick up goes well @MrsErinR, then onto transfer; keeping everything crossed for you ('cept thurs when I will not have my legs crossed during ER). How exciting. Enjoy SA, all my friends seem to be South African & it sounds like the most divine place (I'm typing this with a SA accent in my head lol). If all goes to plan we may be 2ww buds together. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @ertgirl, you have my permission to uncross your legs for that one day ;-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies - bfn again today day9 post 5dt. DH is still away until the end of the month, and I had a long chat about the issues and with donor eggs and he said ' don't worry Hun we will get you a baby no matter what' which was really nice to hear.

Emski/mrserinR- did CFC want a hysteroscopy and swabs for uterine infections prior to your DE cycle?

not sure what to do with my frostie whether to pop it in next month or what alone or try and save it up with another cycle ... I suppose WDA will have an idea
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 04-06-2014 at 14:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Erin R - cheering you on for Monday

ertgirl - your e2 sounds fabulous good luck sweetie

Mrserin r may I ask which egg donation service you used?

there does seem to be an amazing amount of positive feedback on bubhub about cfc....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Mrs Erin R - cheering you on for Monday

ertgirl - your e2 sounds fabulous good luck sweetie

Mrserin r may I ask which egg donation service you used?

there does seem to be an amazing amount of positive feedback on bubhub about cfc....
    @Butterfly39 your DH sounds like a gem, what a sweetheart. Did I read right? Do you still have a frozen? Thanks for all your support hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes good old DH, when it all goes to crap he is the eternal optimist. He is still saying we might be pg as my official test date is Friday. He would follow me into the fires of hell if I wanted, as long as he gets his dinner on time, nothing is bad in the world, haha.

Hells yeah I still have a frostie! Knowing my luck it would be the good one and would die in the thaw lol
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 04-06-2014 at 14:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    lol Butterfly - I laughed at your 'dinner on the table' statement.

If you're weighing up DE in Greece Vs. South Africa - take a look at the fertilityfriends.co.uk website - they have a whole section on Greece clinics - the SA thread has really dropped off on that site, but it used to be quite active. @Vixjc who comes in here sometimes also went to Greece

Em xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly, we used 'Gift ov Life' as our donor service. But, there are a number or reputable services so really, we would have just gone to wherever had the donor that was right for us.

I think life may have been a little simpler if we'd gone through EDSA, as it is affiliated directly with the clinic, but they just didn't have the right donor for us.