Closed Thread
Page 88 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    @Bertie -yes I think some people are just 'lumpy' or 'cysty'... It's
    better than being 'cancery' though
    @Chris9 wow another great ivf story. How many cycles did you do to get your BFP?

Afm - well it's another bfn for me today at 7dp5d5t. Boo. What's a girl to do.

Oh Hunny, so sorry to read this. When is official test day? Are you ok? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Butterfly sorry to read that.
    ertgirl - how are you going?

Em x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Butterfly sorry to read that.
    ertgirl - how are you going?

Em x
    I've been a bit absent as I've had gastro. I thought I might just vommit up my eggies for a while there. Was running a temp over 40 as was poor DS who we found out last night has tonsilitis & an ear infection. My poor lil guy. He's still asleep & when he's awake all he wants is mummy, but the dr told me to try not to get close to him. Now it looks like my DH has gastro too. Thank god we live with MIL & she is well, so she is looking after all of us now. Had ultrasound this morn & I think I may have 9 follicles, not sure of the sizes, but it gives me more confidence than the 3-4 follicles last week.
    How's everyone else? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    That's much better ertgirl! The 9 follicles, not the gastro. Sounds like your place is a quarantine zone! Hope you recover quickly and DS too- get some hydrolyte into you.

Em xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    That's much better ertgirl! The 9 follicles, not the gastro. Sounds like your place is a quarantine zone! Hope you recover quickly and DS too- get some hydrolyte into you.

Em xx
    Thanks Em; the saying "it doesn't rain, it pours' comes to mind lol. How you feeling hun? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls day 9 and stark white BFNs here.

got to have my boobs looked at in bris Vegas in a couple of days time and so will sneak into WDAs office for a chat, had an emergency appointment squirrelled away in case something like this happened.

Also now tossing up Greece vs sth Africa for DE - will ask WDA what he thinks.

i know you get to see pics regarding sth Africa... But it seems a lot more expensive, although I hate to say it, you usually get what you pay for....

Ertgirl your gastro seems super awful, fluids fluids fluids!!!! Hope u feel better soon and your follies sound good. X

hi everyone else.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Sorry to hear that Butterfly - you sound like me with keeping back up appointments.

Just on the SA thing... SA is much cheaper once you're there for accommodation, food etc. Greece is Euros so the exchange rate is not as great. Cape Town, you get a lot more bang for your buck. Cape Fertility also offer use of the egg bank (frozen eggs) in the case of the donor having poor or no response, so a bit of a back up insurance. Plus no language barrier.
    Just my 2c's... plus Cape Town is stunning.

Sent from my GT-P5110

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (04-06-2014),MGC Bertie  (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @ertgirl - how are you going?

Sent from my GT-P5110

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (04-06-2014),ertgirl  (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies. @Butterfly39 so sorry to read that it's still a bfn. It's great that you have an appt all set up & are looking forward already. Still a bfn is hard, so I'm sending hugs.

Afm, we've made it to about 9 follicles, with 5 in the lead. E2 is nearly up at 7000, so it's all systems are go. I take my trigger shot tonight then egg retrieval is 8am thurs morn. Then, it's fx that DH's sperm defrosts, if not it's another surgical retrieval for him (poor Hunny) & fx that they find sperm then it's fx that some fertilise etc. Only a few hurdles to get through. So pleased we have made it this far. Still in awe of you women who have done this time & time again. It's such a turmultuous time. My eggies send out good baby vibes to all xx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (04-06-2014),MGC Bertie  (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly... so very sorry to hear of your BFN. :-(( I was so sure that you were going to be the lucky one. Good luck now moving to DE - you won't look back xx I can't really comment on where to go, as I was born in SA, so slightly biased there!!

Ertgirl... good luck with EPU. Yes, such hurdles to jump over, each step of the way diminishes, but it sounds like you'll have some good eggies there.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (04-06-2014),ertgirl  (03-06-2014)