Closed Thread
Page 83 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chris... thanks for that, but this was basically an FET, as my sister donated her eggs, so I didn't really do much at all :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie sorry to hear of your bfn like the others have said at least you have your frozen embies. Bertie don't give up hope it can happen for you. I also felt that I wasted embies that probably would have been perfectly good and that my body conspired against me. Unfortunately every little factor has to be correct for implantation to occur. Keep trying you never known.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, had my 1st scan this morning. Not sure what to think. From memory there were 2 big follies on lefty & 3 big & 1 small on righty. At the moment I feel pretty pleased there were some, although last times stim cycle (at 37) I'm sure there was about 7 on each. The U/S technician said that was pretty good & sometimes smaller ones pop up as the cycle progresses. Any insights?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds good ertgirl.

Bertie, its really good you have the comfort of frosties x

Team Panda and Chris, so nice to see some success stories round here. At times I feel there is zero hope but then I come in here and see lovely girls such as yourself and it brightens my day x

afm - ATTENTION fertility gods/goddesses !! ... ..........
    & Ladies - I had my transfer today of a 4bb blastocyst, a 3bb blastocyst, and a morula. I have another morula in the dish for another day to see if it will become something freezable, and x3 16 cells still going that the embryologist thinks will probably kick the bucket sometime later today . So *maybe* a potential frostie for me in the midst of all this.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (26-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (26-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ertgirl, hope those follies keep growing and popping up.

Butterfly, glad to hear you have triplets on board Will be thinking of you during the 2WW, hope all 4 of you enjoy a nice big cheese smothered schnizel lunch with a huge side helping of vegies

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (26-05-2014),ertgirl  (26-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (26-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi girls, Butterfly congrats on being PUPO!
    Springy hello love!
    ertgirl, sounding good, you'll likely get some more on the next scan, what cd were you?
    AFM waiting to go to a womens health workshop at the hospital we've chosen... I'm hoping I'm not the only ancient one in the group!
    Em x

Sent from my GT-P5110

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (26-05-2014),ertgirl  (26-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (26-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    That sounds good ertgirl.

Bertie, its really good you have the comfort of frosties x

Team Panda and Chris, so nice to see some success stories round here. At times I feel there is zero hope but then I come in here and see lovely girls such as yourself and it brightens my day x

afm - ATTENTION fertility gods/goddesses !! ... ..........
    & Ladies - I had my transfer today of a 4bb blastocyst, a 3bb blastocyst, and a morula. I have another morula in the dish for another day to see if it will become something freezable, and x3 16 cells still going that the embryologist thinks will probably kick the bucket sometime later today . So *maybe* a potential frostie for me in the midst of all this.
    @Butterfly39 Woo-hoo! That is awesome hon. A potential frostie too!

Thanks Springy & Em, I hope more may grow. I can't find my notes from my last stim cycle, so feel like I'm flying blind in terms of comparisons.

My E2 was 560 after 5 days stimming; just wondering how that compares to others here? The nurse mentioned they like it over 1000 & I've read it can be indicative of number of eggs? Can anyone recall their E2 at around 5 days? Thanks in advance xx
    Last edited by ertgirl; 26-05-2014 at 18:41.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (26-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ertgirl... those follies at least sound good so far. I think that E2 sounds good so far, it really only picks up a few days before the trigger, and then you'll be surprised. Yes, a rough number the morning of the trigger would be about 1000 per mature egg, though my sister's E2 was about 5000, but she got 9 mature eggs, so not a precise science.

Butterfly... congrats on being PUPO - wow, three, you are brave!! I have everything crossed for you that there's going to at least be one lucky one in there.

AFM....it's officially a BFN, as expected.

I got the nurse to also test my TSH level and it's gone down to 0.7. Sounds good (since the aim is to be between 1-2) but considering 5 weeks ago it was 5.4, then 3 weeks ago 12.4 and now 0.7, it definitely sounds like something that I need to get stabilised before doing an FET.

First available appointment for FS is in 3 weeks time, and first available appointment for Dr M is 5 weeks. I asked to go on both cancellation lists, as really don't want to wait for either that long. Thinking of sending them both emails, explaining what else I want tested, and what meds I'm thinking of doing next. Also going to make an appointment for my endocrinologist tomorrow, though usually he's months is advance too!

On a side note, this afternoon's nurse, mentioned that Prof I is now also prescribing Prednisolone for immune issues (along with aspirin and Clexane), so it's interesting that he's coming over to this belief.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (27-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Ertgirl... those follies at least sound good so far. I think that E2 sounds good so far, it really only picks up a few days before the trigger, and then you'll be surprised. Yes, a rough number the morning of the trigger would be about 1000 per mature egg, though my sister's E2 was about 5000, but she got 9 mature eggs, so not a precise science.

Butterfly... congrats on being PUPO - wow, three, you are brave!! I have everything crossed for you that there's going to at least be one lucky one in there.

AFM....it's officially a BFN, as expected.

I got the nurse to also test my TSH level and it's gone down to 0.7. Sounds good (since the aim is to be between 1-2) but considering 5 weeks ago it was 5.4, then 3 weeks ago 12.4 and now 0.7, it definitely sounds like something that I need to get stabilised before doing an FET.

First available appointment for FS is in 3 weeks time, and first available appointment for Dr M is 5 weeks. I asked to go on both cancellation lists, as really don't want to wait for either that long. Thinking of sending them both emails, explaining what else I want tested, and what meds I'm thinking of doing next. Also going to make an appointment for my endocrinologist tomorrow, though usually he's months is advance too!

On a side note, this afternoon's nurse, mentioned that Prof I is now also prescribing Prednisolone for immune issues (along with aspirin and Clexane), so it's interesting that he's coming over to this belief.
    So sorry about the official BFN, I find it doesn't matter how much you're expecting it that phone all makes it so final & really hurts. Be kind to yourself xx It definitely sounds like your thyroid is unstable, which from my understanding happens when it's konking out. They have to get that under control for you, too over active is not great either & my FS likes it over 1 (but under 2).

Thanks for the response Hun, just needed some reassurance. I was getting myself all twisted up in a knot over it & feeling quite emotional. I think it hit me how badly I want this.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh MGC Bertie I'm so sorry, it's never easy is it? I hope you have a nice big glass of wine tonight and spoil yourself over the next few days xxx

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-05-2014)